Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

If they are pedophiles then I hope they die immediately.

The moms tried to settle for $15,000. A millionaire grooms and molests your kids and you ask for $15,000? This is on tape and has been uploaded to the internet. Yet, multiple lawyers drop your case leaving you to represent yourself?

If they guilty, I hope they die. The part of the story that’s not making the rounds speaks volumes tho.
I can not and will never speak on why folks choose the $$$ over conviction

Probably sold them off if we being real

Did anyone post that Amy Schumer Finger Blast skit yet? Please don't make me google it... even in a private window.

Aries tried posting it on 2 different platforms so I’m looking at him with disgust, especially since he likes to talk shit and judge people heavy. Dude hangs out heavy with white boys I knew he was weird when he made that parody rap video where he was trynna roast southern rap and was massaging a dude in a bikini and kissed another man in the mouth for a “skit “
Never was a huge fan but that's when I really stopped rocking with dude...video was Hella gay and disgusting

So pete rock (everybody's favorite crazy uncle on IG) posted this shit saying he thought it was a skit at first but it's real. Spoiler alert... it's a skit.

But anyway that shit sounds similar to this shit but either way... play stupid games... you know the rest.

Tiff claims to have been abused before but still feels comfortable making skits like this.

SMH.

Tiff claims to have been abused before but still feels comfortable making skits like this.

SMH.

dafuq-confused.gif

Back