Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

They found the video smh SCUST

damn-daaaaamn.gif

They guilty, they did that shit forrealdoe!!!

How long until Common be like "yeah, she was into some weird ass shit, that's why we broke up"???

damn-daaaaamn.gif

They guilty, they did that shit forrealdoe!!!

How long until Common be like "yeah, she was into some weird ass shit, that's why we broke up"???
Common got nice lil strung of exes

But I don't think he'd put her out there like that

Also... Like the R Kelly video, I ain't never watching this shit either. I'll take y'all's word for it.
Shit was deplorable they both gotta gtfoh forever, I just posted it for those that were saying “if” and buddy that tried saying “you’re not posting the full story”

I watched the first few seconds just to confirm that it was definitely spears and Haddish in the video. The second they showed the child in the video,I turned it off.

I didn't need to see the "jokes" cuz that shit not funny. I just wanted to confirm that he was but them and I'm not too quick in my judgement.

They both did that skit together. They both thought that shit was funny. They both done in my opinion.

Spears already ruined his career like last week.... Haddish.....she gotta be sick right now....I mean she was sick for making the video.... But ain't nobody fucking with her after this.

She was in that shit

Back