Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts? Did it have to be this difficult?

Man yall got it.

Continue standing out there collecting evidence for the DA

My daugther and I gonna be enjoying a hot meal @ Denny's
nigga...you dense as fuck.

you enjoy that one day and then she will continue to do shit to make you fold until your ball are taken.

i used to think like that and it got me no where.

you niggas sound like an abused woman who keep letting shit go and not collecting evidence and then go to court and have no proof your ass was being beat.

Didnt watch yet but will.

From the comments its see she is trying to demand she put the child in his car herself.

That type of shit is always about control and shit starting. She aint about to simply tuck the child into her seat, kiss her goodbye and walk away. No, she mos def about to try some other shit.

I agree with the poster who said be more careful about who you chose to have kids with. Might not be what some wanted to hear but it needs to be repeatedly said everytime we witness this fuck shit. Shit is the cold truth and it applies to both sexes.

This is coming from a man that used to have police station exchanges. I know all about this kinda smoke.

Didnt watch yet but will.

From the comments its see she is trying to demand she put the child in his car herself.

That type of shit is always about control and shit starting. She aint about to simply tuck the child into her seat, kiss her goodbye and walk away. No, she mos def about to try some other shit.

I agree with the poster who said be more careful about who you chose to have kids with. Might not be what some wanted to hear but it needs to be repeatedly said everytime we witness this fuck shit. Shit is the cold truth and it applies to both sexes.

This is coming from a man that used to have police station exchanges. I know all about this kinda smoke.
police station exchanges i did....almost fought her dad cause he wanted to get loud while he had he crew around.....

but i did see quite a bit of scraps in front of the station....all started by the woman.

this one time....chick comes up with the oxygen tank and kid....dude pulls up...get out gets the kid....his bm walks over to the car...sees the new chick....flips out.
she ran up on dude putting the kid in the car...fired off like 7 blows. oxygen hoses flying, tank knocked over.
all dude could do was try to cover the kid.
once he got the kid in the car...he mushed her to the ground and walked into the police station to file a report....

chick went banging on the window asking the new chick to fight.....

crazy part is...police didnt come out.
new chick didnt get out the car
kid crying like crazy..
but the chick then goes back to needing oxygen....moving slow and barely making walk.

smdh

yall keep thinking only certain chicks are crazy...just like certain niggas take care of their kids

It always trips me out how when we're talking about a chick getting beaten or having her kids run out on by the father, niggas are quick to point out that she should have chose better.

But let some shit like the OP go down and you say the same thing about the nigga, then there is every excuse in the book for why it was ok for him to seed up some no good bird.

Good point.

nigga...you dense as fuck.

you enjoy that one day and then she will continue to do shit to make you fold until your ball are taken.

i used to think like that and it got me no where.

you niggas sound like an abused woman who keep letting shit go and not collecting evidence and then go to court and have no proof your ass was being beat.

Or maybe our bms aint the worst human beings in the world like yalls is. All this well what uf she do this what if she do that like she dont gotta get in the car to put the baby in a car seat. She gonna steal the car? A nigga cant get his kid and still build a case. Yall on some im not gonna play her game shit when she still got what she wanted. She aint want him to see the baby and he didn't

As I sip this ice water outta my DAD mug I'm reminded that our experiences shape who we are

I never sat in a custody hearing a day in my life
I never sat in a CS hearing a day in my life
I never been denied visitation or have been unable to take my kids from their mothers

Good luck tho. Clearly y'all got the answers

As I sip this ice water outta my DAD mug I'm reminded that our experiences shape who we are

I never been denied visitation or have been unable to take my kids from their mothers

It is.

I can't imagine being 30+ like Pralims or Jamel and still building evidence against my ex's

I give dude in OP a slight pass because he looks young. He got time for growth

Or maybe our bms aint the worst human beings in the world like yalls is. All this well what uf she do this what if she do that like she dont gotta get in the car to put the baby in a car seat. She gonna steal the car? A nigga cant get his kid and still build a case. Yall on some im not gonna play her game shit when she still got what she wanted. She aint want him to see the baby and he didn't

nigga have you even tried to get custody of your kid? or are you ok with visitation?

until you go balls out.....i think you are missing what we are saying.

yes......it shapes who we are.

but be careful about your DAD cup talk.

you niggas talking war talk when you niggas aint even in boot camp.

if you dont have or never had to go thru it....you clearly dont understand the scope of this.

this is something yall should not comment on.

It is.

I can't imagine being 30+ like Pralims or Jamel and still building evidence against my ex's

I give dude in OP a slight pass because he looks young. He got time for growth
nigga.....you taking shots?

ill skip over it. for now.
anyway...i built my case, and got custody and support. it took years.....but i think that speaks to the character of who i am. my kids are more important than dealing with fuckery...so why not cut the fuckery completely out.

now do i look down on the 4 or 8 day a month dudes who are cool with being a part time dad but still talking tough?

nah im not going to do that.

if you dont have or never had to go thru it....you clearly dont understand the scope of this.

I like think I never went thru it cause I wasn't petty when dealing with my children or they mother's

Again, I wish you good luck in your cases

I like think I never went thru it cause I wasn't petty when dealing with my children or they mother's

Again, I wish you good luck in your cases
nigga what part are you missing?

my shit is over......this is a done deal......shits in the books.

its over.

why you still talking like shit still going?

So because i can see my kid anytime i want i shouldnt speak on this is what youre saying?

So because i can see my kid anytime i want i shouldnt speak on this is what youre saying?

exactly......

how you know what she put this man thru....to call him petty?

he clearly said he drove two hours and she wants to play.

not every man has time to cater to her ego....just because you will.....dont fault another man for maybe just maybe getting tired of it.

you thinking of this only one way.

exactly......

how you know what she put this man thru....to call him petty?

he clearly said he drove two hours and she wants to play.

not every man has time to cater to her ego....just because you will.....dont fault another man for maybe just maybe getting tired of it.

you thinking of this only one way.

Letting her put the baby in the car is catering to her ego? Drove 2 hours just to argue shit stupid. Is her 0utting kid in the car a victory?

nigga.....you taking shots?

ill skip over it. for now.
anyway...i built my case, and got custody and support. it took years.....but i think that speaks to the character of who i am. my kids are more important than dealing with fuckery...so why not cut the fuckery completely out.

now do i look down on the 4 or 8 day a month dudes who are cool with being a part time dad but still talking tough?

nah im not going to do that.
I got my kids dolo bruh. No courts needed to intervene.

We both at the finish line, we just took different routes to get here.

Back