Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts? Did it have to be this difficult?

nigga ....

but did that stop me from getting my kid tho?

am i projecting? really?

why even fuss about lil shit tho, my nigga? you still missing the point.

That fussing over lil shit shouldnt even be happening.

The fuck yall texting for yall suppose to be having something similar to a business relationship. Nah bruh she too comfortable.

See.... Chi come get your boy.

Hmmmmm i think i see your point now. Its all agreed she crazy. But we can easily speculate on her end too. Letting the kid walk to the car was the easiest route and im wondering why neither did that.
exactly......
not only did she not let the child walk over, she then carried her....control more of the situation...and then want to buckle her in.....yet another control tactic.

at what point can a dude react to a situation that she is making tense?

you cant tell me you have patience all the time. you cant.
and when children are involved, emotions are at the top. and when doing exchanges with someone known to create shit....it takes it to another level.

if anything this man...did the best he could from what i saw. even if hes a aint shit nigga...he played that part right..

if it was me...she would be all types of bitches.

but heres the thing....guess whos soaking this all up......a little lady.

and guess what she sees.
daddy is soft, daddy didnt fight for me, and she'll be looking for answers from the women who said he was yelling at her.

and all this from who? for what?

like you just said...the eaisest route was in HER control.....she wanted to make it harder......so you cant blame dude but so much.

You can feel where he coming from and still call his response to her actions petty

He young tho and hopefully he grows from this
I think it was less about her actually touching his vehicle or even putting her inside and it was more about her controlling the situation

That girl looked about 6 years old. She couldn't just walked over to her father's car. Then the mother starts talking about the car seat doesn't look like one for a toddler.

Dude drove 2hrs. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't roll up there with a carrier for a car seat. She kept trying to interject herself in a situation where she wasn't needed.

A lot of females seem to think that if their children, especially daughters, seem to gravitate towards their fathers that somehow means the child doesn't love them just the same, so they do shit like "baby, do you want me to put you in Daddy's car"? For fucking what? That child still loves you and that's not gonna change over the course of a weekend visitation.

Some females need to embrace the fact their children want their fathers in their lives instead of challenging it. The child can love both parents just the same but for different reasons and that should be ok.

@DOS_patos @Black_Samson

I'm apologizing for taking shots at y'all respective situations.

I don't know the details of y'all relationships or why y'all had to fight your battles and it's insensitive of me to try to pc it together based off a few posts y'all made.

Again, speaking from my experiences, I know how I would have handled the OP. It wouldn't have been y'all way

Czar closer to being in ol boy place than he think.

Hahahahahaha
@DOS_patos @Black_Samson

I don't know the details of y'all relationships or why y'all had to fight your battles and it's insensitive of me to try to pc it together based off a few posts y'all made.

Again, speaking from my experiences, I know how I would have handled the OP. It wouldn't have been y'all way
Gaaaaaaaaaay.

Ol apologetic ass nigga

@DOS_patos @Black_Samson

tenor.gif

ok ....where am i the motherfucker? wheres the joke?

I still won the war, and wont have to ever deal with her ass.

You still aint admitted that his battle is pretty much done too.
I don't know where he goes from here. I know he possibly lost an opportunity to be his child that day.

That to me, was in his control

Look I don't mind fucking around with y'all about a lot of shit, but my kids and my relationships with they moms ain't one of those things

Threads like this make me appreciative of how we work as unit to raise our blended families.

#ThatsIt

I think it was less about her actually touching his vehicle or even putting her inside and it was more about her controlling the situation

That girl looked about 6 years old. She couldn't just walked over to her father's car. Then the mother starts talking about the car seat doesn't look like one for a toddler.

Dude drove 2hrs. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't roll up there with a carrier for a car seat. She kept trying to interject herself in a situation where she wasn't needed.

A lot of females seem to think that if their children, especially daughters, seem to gravitate towards their fathers that somehow means the child doesn't love them just the same, so they do shit like "baby, do you want me to put you in Daddy's car"? For fucking what? That child still loves you and that's not gonna change over the course of a weekend visitation.

Some females need to embrace the fact their children want their fathers in their lives instead of challenging it. The child can love both parents just the same but for different reasons and that should be ok.
I dont disagree with this at all

I just wouldn't have handled this like he did.

#That'sIt

Look I don't mind fucking around with y'all about a lot of shit, but my kids and my relationships with they moms ain't one of those things

Threads like this make me appreciative of how we work as unit to raise our blended families.

#ThatsIt
and like i always told mryounggun on the IC.....be thankful for the BM you have.

i honestly should not have had children with the women I had them with.
that was my fault.
but i had to take responsibility for my actions.....since they was fucked up in the head....i had to be the sane parent and raise them. ...but they can see them every weekend,

this is one of those times when i was born somewhere but wasnt from there.

I don't know where he goes from here. I know he possibly lost an opportunity to be his child that day.

That to me, was in his control
Well.. He is Navy and if she is as well, then you already know how thats gon work out for him.

He has the evidence and the JAG lawyers to help him fight this very easy battle.

You remember that part of Basic where they briefed us on marriag and kids?

That applies to seamen too.

Pause.

Well.. He is Navy and if she is as well, then you already know how thats gon work out for him.

He has the evidence and the JAG lawyers to help him fight this very easy battle.

Pause.
well us.civilians dont know.....splain bruh

Pause.
While I think the vid is good evidence for him, he could have also showed that he is willing to work with her and she's being unreasonable. To me, they both were unreasonable in that vid. Clearly she was more reasonable, but he ain't clear in this

the first time..naybe not.

the second time maybe not.

but like the 30th time......you might want to fight a bitch
I agree. We only got a small taste of they world so I'm approaching it as if it's the first time

Thats strange to me too. Like daughters often gravitate to dad and sons gravitate to mom. So any parent mad about that is crazy the kid would prefer yall be together most times but kids dont have real favorites.

Shit I envy Chi.

Nigga is blessed to have an level headed BM.

I on the other hand was not given such fortune and had to act accordingly, I was experiencing parental alienation all that shit. So yeah, good on ol boy for getting unrefutable proof of her conduct. Can you imagine a woman like that raising a teenage daughter?

I hope this video gets the child out of the mothers home permanently, I really do.

While I think the vid is good evidence for him, he could have also showed that he is willing to work with her and she's being unreasonable. To me, they both were unreasonable in that vid. Clearly she was more reasonable, but he ain't clear in this

I agree. We only got a small taste of they world so I'm approaching it as if it's the first time

I think he was more resonable actually i think he shouldve took that L bit the dact that she turned it into a thing was crazy.

You not touching my car!'

My nigga, she being recorded at this point, whatever she could have done to the car would have been on film. Scratched, planted dope, hopped in and refused to get out.....all that would have helped his case

OR he could have let her put the baby in the car and chucked her the dueces.

They both were petty, I don't see it any other way

well us.civilians dont know.....splain bruh

If she a servicemembeer, then her chain of command will get involved, dock her pay, possibly confine her to the barracks or boat and take ger rank, plus give custody to the father. They wont take as much time as the state to fix the shit cause they need servicemembers to not be distracted.

If she is military, I hope every one of her senior leaders are female.

Back