Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts? Did it have to be this difficult?

Once the baby in the car, drive down the road, pull over and make sure she ain't planted nothing.

My first concern is getting my seed in my car with me. Period

She might plant something in his car and your advice is to drive off with your child and while possibly riding dirty.

FUCK THAT!!!!

That stupid lil bitch is playing fucked up games. That child never asked her to put her in the car seat. She asked the child if you want mommy to put you in the car seat. She asking that knowing damn well the father don't want her in his car. Once she get in the car to put the babt in the car who is to say she willing to get out of the car.

Fucked up but dude just needs to meet her at the local police station or some shit to pick up his kid.

While I think the vid is good evidence for him, he could have also showed that he is willing to work with her and she's being unreasonable. To me, they both were unreasonable in that vid. Clearly she was more reasonable, but he ain't clear in this

I agree. We only got a small taste of they world so I'm approaching it as if it's the first time
He drove 2 hours to get his child, that speaks volumes.

Her behavior will speak louder.

The law is on the fathers side due to the evidence...

All that chivalrous bullshit you talking is a societal standard and does not apply in a court of law.

If she a servicemembeer, then her chain of command will get involved, dock her pay, possibly confine her to the barracks or boat and take ger rank, plus give custody to the father. They wont take as much time as the state to fix the shit cause they need servicemembers to not be distracted.

If she is military, I hope every one of her senior leaders are female.
She a first time mother and looks to be under 25. She getting a slap on the wrist and will be told to work with him better.

They not gonna do shit until he fucks her up or she fucks that child up.

Now had it been reversed, he would have gotten all that off top

You not touching my car!'

My nigga, she being recorded at this point, whatever she could have done to the car would have been on film. Scratched, planted dope, hopped in and refused to get out.....all that would have helped his case

OR he could have let her put the baby in the car and chucked her the dueces.

They both were petty, I don't see it any other way
Because he doesn’t have to agree to let her in his vehicle if he didn’t want to? If the roles were reversed you’d probably be calling him a bitch and not blaming her for anything in that situation.

She a first time mother and looks to be under 25. She getting a slap on the wrist and will be told to work with him better.

They not gonna do shit until he fucks her up or she fucks that child up.

Now had it been reversed, he would have gotten all that off top

I dont disagree.

But a senior female nco or officer will take one look at what she is doing and call her on it, cause she will be emotionally effected as an older female, likely take the shit personal cause is indoctrinated with the core values of the military and punish her accordingly.

Wishful thinking I know, but females are on some new shit lately and dont want their movements muddie by crazy bitch's like her.

Because he doesn’t have to agree to let her in his vehicle if he didn’t want to? If the roles were reversed you’d probably be calling him a bitch and not blaming her for anything in that situation.
Instead of assuming just ask me fam

IF the roles were reversed, I'd have the same energy and they both would still be petty.

Man listen, that child spent how long watching a toxic relationship becoming worse? Why am I crazy for expecting one of them to grow the fuck for they child sake??

Instead of assuming just ask me fam

IF the roles were reversed, I'd have the same energy and they both would still be petty.

Man listen, that child spent how long watching a toxic relationship becoming worse? Why am I crazy for expecting one of them to grow the fuck for they child sake??
"riight"

The point of the matter is that the kid could’ve walked over to the dads car, he’d be able to strap her in the seat and they’d be on their way and we wouldn’t be having this discussion. He did NOTHING wrong. He is not obligated to placate her ego by allowing her in his shit if he doesn’t want her in his shit. She wanted control and he denied said control. He nipped that in the bud because if he kept allowing her to get her way he becomes a doormat and she’ll always use the child as a proxy to control any situation.

You not touching my car!'

My nigga, she being recorded at this point, whatever she could have done to the car would have been on film. Scratched, planted dope, hopped in and refused to get out.....all that would have helped his case

OR he could have let her put the baby in the car and chucked her the dueces.

They both were petty, I don't see it any other way
you dont think he bucked enough by driving two hours? i doubt if she met him half way acting like that

She might plant something in his car and your advice is to drive off with your child and while possibly riding dirty.

FUCK THAT!!!!

That stupid lil bitch is playing fucked up games. That child never asked her to put her in the car seat. She asked the child if you want mommy to put you in the car seat. She asking that knowing damn well the father don't want her in his car. Once she get in the car to put the babt in the car who is to say she willing to get out of the car.

Fucked up but dude just needs to meet her at the local police station or some shit to pick up his kid.
now if me and this nigga agree......@chicity you wrong bruh

The point of the matter is that the kid could’ve walked over to the dads car, he’d be able to strap her in the seat and they’d be on their way and we wouldn’t be having this discussion. He did NOTHING wrong. He is not obligated to placate her ego by allowing her in his shit if he doesn’t want her in his shit. She wanted control and he denied said control. He nipped that in the bud because if he kept allowing her to get her way he becomes a doormat and all he had to do is use her child as a proxy.
Niggas swallow they pride all the time but God forbid you do it for your fucking child man

In a perfect world you are correct but we see it ain't perfect. We see they probably been toxic they whole relationship. Stroke that young mothers ego and bounce with ya child. Thats it. Thats the end game, you leaving with yall child. Leave her ass in the parking trying to figure out why you didn't challenge her or why you weren't more difficult. Thats MY victory

Niggas swallow they pride all the time but God forbid you do it for your fucking child man

In a perfect world you are correct but we see it ain't perfect. We see they probably been toxic they whole relationship. Stroke that young mothers ego and bounce with ya child. Thats it. Thats the end game, you leaving with yall child. Leave her ass in the parking trying to figure out why you didn't challenge her or why you weren't more difficult. Thats MY victory
what hes saying is it wont stop there.

this is about the child....the mom making it about control.

but then when a nigga dont stick around...she will be the first one talking shit and letting jailhouse jorge raise the child and fucking up the homework

you dont think he bucked enough by driving two hours? i doubt if she met him half way acting like that
Fold more. We talking about this man kid b

I ain't saying do shit for her. Do it for the child.

That's the end game, being with his child

what hes saying is it wont stop there.

this is about the child....the mom making it about control.

but then when a nigga dont stick around...she will be the first one talking shit and letting jailhouse jorge raise the child and fucking up the homework
None of us know this

Y'all just assuming shorty never gonna wake up based off ya own experiences? His willingness to be flexible and adaptable may be the catalsyt she need to become a better mother. Or not.

A bunch of what it's about the future but in that moment, they both PETTY

But how many swallowing of pride must one do before they put their foot down? You nip shit in the bud early before it grows and becomes a monster you can’t control. This is about the long game.

But how many swallowing of pride must one do before they put their foot down? You nip shit in the bud early before it grows and becomes a monster you can’t control. This is about the long game.
I'm glad that your way worked for you
My way worked for me

We both made it to the finish line so it's all gravy.

Hopefully he finds a way that works for them

None of us know this

Y'all just assuming shorty never gonna wake up based off ya own experiences? His willingness to be flexible and adaptable may be the catalsyt she need to become a better mother. Or not.

A bunch of what it's about the future but in that moment, they both PETTY
you know something......niggas all do the same shit.

if a nigga sticks me up once....why would i think he wont do it again if he just walks off an wont turn around to look over his shoulder?

cuz he has no fear and will do it again if given the chance

Back