Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts? Did it have to be this difficult?

Letting her put the baby in the car is catering to her ego? Drove 2 hours just to argue shit stupid. Is her 0utting kid in the car a victory?

let me ask you this......
if you drove two hours and got your kid but the bm punched you in the face...and you let it go...
but then the next trip she did the same....you keep letting it go.

at what point will you get tired and just say....dont come near me..just give me my kid?

an for a nigga to get his kid anytime he wants...you also said yall fight all the time too.

porque bruh

you getting your kid anytime...but you still yelling at each other?

its no need for it.

you getting your kid....let her yap and walk away.
why do you need to fight back?

are your responses petty shit?

Whats a day vs being her gotdamn whipping boy and still not seeing the kid?

Yall still aint acknowledge the very real potential of her getting in the car and not getting out, getting hysterical cause you wont take her back thus traumatizing the child far greater than anything that happened in the video....

Yall aint slick.

Selective asses.

Ante up.

Still waiting for that last part to be explained..

Yall here ducking this one like yall first name Anthony lastname Joshua

Ah so Chi situation is he got a chick pregnant that wasnt the motherly type and was honest with herself about it?

Lucky bastard.
ah.....so no fight was needed...

so why chi in hear talking then?

he won but then he kinda didnt.

he still my nigga. but this aint ya thread.

let me ask you this......
if you drove two hours and got your kid but the bm punched you in the face...and you let it go...
but then the next trip she did the same....you keep letting it go.

at what point will you get tired and just say....dont come near me..just give me my kid?

Putting hands on me aint the same as touching a car my nigg. I see your point but who said accept physical abuse? Nobody. I know you trying to build a backstory with more what ifs but its speculation im basing this off the vid

When the woman is clearly in the wrong somehow both the man and the woman are wrong. But let the roles be reversed and he was insisting on strapping in the child and she’s refusing, y’all would be singing a different tune. Like someone said in here earlier the cops can’t even enter a persons car without a warrant, and if he chooses to not have her in his shit then that should be respected. Stop acting stupid, give him his child and y’all go about y’all way.

an for a nigga to get his kid anytime he wants...you also said yall fight all the time too.

porque bruh

you getting your kid anytime...but you still yelling at each other?

its no need for it.

you getting your kid....let her yap and walk away.
why do you need to fight back?

are your responses petty shit?

I said we fuss ever other blue moon thats not all the time. We fuss yhrough text about lil shit. Not custody and shit like that. Her pops aint pull no gun on me dont project.

Yes indeed good for us. But at least you aint being petty about it
Brah

I believe in karma, energy, etc..

I could give my ex the same energy she gives me but what purpose does that serve me? I would then be acting in a behavior that's not me.

But that doesn't mean I don't understand what the dude in the clip is going through. Like a couple others have said, it's control.

Why is she asking the child is it ok if she puts her into the car? The girl doesn't know what's going on. I feel for her. I'm not gonna even talk about the shit I go through but I feel where the dude is coming from

Ah so Chi situation is he got a chick pregnant that wasnt the motherly type and was honest with herself about it?

Lucky bastard.
Nah, I got an ex wife that knows I got a house, a career, and the resources to take care of our kids until she got these things on her own

Instead of taking the kids for the sake of taking the kids and struggling. You know how y'all BM's did.

Parenting ain't rocket science when you put your kids needs and well being before your own pride.

Yall niggas older than me, I shouldn't have to be teaching y'all this

Putting hands on me aint the same as touching a car my nigg. I see your point but who said accept physical abuse? Nobody. I know you trying to build a backstory with more what ifs but its speculation im basing this off the vid

but you cant build your point without some speculation.

thing is...how can you tell a nigga to just let her place the kid in the car......how do we know she aint key his last car? so dudes are sensitive about their car. you making excuses her her.

you judging off what? a dude saying dont touch my car? hes petty for that?

but this chick cant let this big ass kid walk to the car?

how many times are you going to let your bm get away with some shit because you man up and just be like...give me my fucking child..

a nigga like me got tired of asking for my child...so i had two options...not see the child until she feel like she wants to stop playing or i control the situation.

fun how hit wasnt petty and stupid once i controlled the situation.

what niggas say now....its no fun when the rabbit has the gun.

critical thinking can help solve this. let the kid walk over.
the reason she felt she can do this is because dude aint stand up to her in the past.

Brah

I could give my ex the same energy she gives me but what purpose does that serve me? I would then be acting in a behavior that's not me.

But that doesn't mean I don't understand what the dude in the clip is going through. Like a couple others have said, it's control.

Why is she asking the child is it ok if she puts her into the car? The girl doesn't know what's going on. I feel for her. I'm not gonna even talk about the shit I go through but I feel where the dude is coming from
You can feel where he coming from and still call his response to her actions petty

He young tho and hopefully he grows from this

I said we fuss ever other blue moon thats not all the time. We fuss yhrough text about lil shit. Not custody and shit like that. Her pops aint pull no gun on me dont project.
nigga ....

but did that stop me from getting my kid tho?

am i projecting? really?

why even fuss about lil shit tho, my nigga? you still missing the point.

Brah

i caught that too....

but dude is petty?

but you cant build your point without some speculation.

thing is...how can you tell a nigga to just let her place the kid in the car......how do we know she aint key his last car? so dudes are sensitive about their car. you making excuses her her.

you judging off what? a dude saying dont touch my car? hes petty for that?

but this chick cant let this big ass kid walk to the car?

how many times are you going to let your bm get away with some shit because you man up and just be like...give me my fucking child..

a nigga like me got tired of asking for my child...so i had two options...not see the child until she feel like she wants to stop playing or i control the situation.

fun how hit wasnt petty and stupid once i controlled the situation.

what niggas say now....its no fun when the rabbit has the gun.

critical thinking can help solve this. let the kid walk over.
the reason she felt she can do this is because dude aint stand up to her in the past.

Hmmmmm i think i see your point now. Its all agreed she crazy. But we can easily speculate on her end too. Letting the kid walk to the car was the easiest route and im wondering why neither did that.

Nah, I got an ex wife that knows I got a house, a career, and the resources to take care of our kids until she got these things on her own

Instead of taking the kids for the sake of taking the kids and struggling. You know how y'all BM's did.

Parenting ain't rocket science when you put your kids needs and well being before your own pride.

I still won the war, and wont have to ever deal with her ass.

You still aint admitted that his battle is pretty much done too.

see....you keep it up.

im letting you say lil slick shit......but at least our bms tried to be mothers.
even if they aint shit at least they stood by their fuckery.

i hated to have to say that.
bruh stop with that dumb shit

Back