Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts? Did it have to be this difficult?

All that's in the realm of 'what if'

I don't live that reality, I live what is

I didn't doubt she could be up to no good , but we don't know cause he was being as petty as she was

Bruh....

This would have been your life if Marley had let you in out the rain, you know that right?

Perhaps you should be counting your blessings.

I’m confused as to why the damn little girl couldn’t just walk to the damn car.

Mama petty af and so is daddy. Ain’t nobody right in this situation. Somebody needed to be the bigger person but when dealing with two petty mfs, that shit don’t exist.

It would’ve been solved if they would’ve put that big ass girl on her two feet and let her walk to her own damn car seat BUT because they didn’t she had to sit in the middle of that bs. They need to grow up and stop doing this dumb shit in front of their daughter.

I’m confused as to why the damn little girl couldn’t just walk to the damn car.

Mama petty af and so is daddy. Ain’t nobody right in this situation. Somebody needed to be the bigger person but when dealing with two petty mfs, that shit don’t exist.

It would’ve been solved if they would’ve put that big ass girl on her two feet and let her walk to her own damn car seat BUT because they didn’t she had to sit in the middle of that bs. They need to grow up and stop doing this dumb shit in front of their daughter.
You mean the mother didn’t let the child walk to the dads car.

She wanted to control the situation by putting their daughter in the car right

Petty but if it expedites him leaving with his kid he should have let her put the baby in the car seat.

And before you type up a bunch of what ifs, im a save you the troubles. Idgaf about what if she......She didn't because he was to busy being as petty as she was

Again, petty parenting is the worse
nigga you full of shit.
so you gonna keep letting someone control the situation?
you gonna trust someone so petty going in your shit? or even touching your shit?

i dont see him being the petty one.

the child was big enough she didnt even have to be that close to him. she coyld have been 50 ft away and told her daughter to walk to him....

why she gotta make sure its a car seat in the car? if she care so much for the child...shoulda let him have his child

stop with the they both petty shit

It always trips me out how when we're talking about a chick getting beaten or having her kids run out on by the father, niggas are quick to point out that she should have chose better.

But let some shit like the OP go down and you say the same thing about the nigga, then there is every excuse in the book for why it was ok for him to seed up some no good bird.

She needs to be beat till she admits she no longer has any interest in hindering the development of the father daughter relationship.

Beat till she admits she is playing games.

Beat till she can put the shit shes doing into complete sentences.

this is where alot of dudes lose their case.

this is all that needs to be proven.

all thats she stopping me from seeing my child....nah
the wording makes a world of difference.

is she helping a father build a relationship with the child

He said I don’t trust you and know how you is.

He scared she my plant something onbum or something.

FTB though
this.....

niggas give these chicks too much credit.

she could easily drop some shit in the car and call the cops and say she saw drugs in the car.

and before anyone says a chick wont go that far....think again.

I dont be feeling sorry for niggas tho. Me and my bm argue every other blue moon. Never been denied my kid never heard shit about child support increase. Niggas be choosing dramatic ass women.
nigga you need to be thankful and fall back.

just because it didnt yet doesnt mean it wont.

Once the baby in the car, drive down the road, pull over and make sure she ain't planted nothing.

My first concern is getting my seed in my car with me. Period
another dumb ass post by you.

nigga, drive down the road?

with something illegal in your shit?

a black man drive don the road and then check?

so you ok with giving yourself more work because of petty shit...but he the petty one?

the question is...why is she deadset on doing the strapping in of the kid.

hmmmmm

I dont be feeling sorry for niggas tho. Me and my bm argue every other blue moon. Never been denied my kid never heard shit about child support increase. Niggas be choosing dramatic ass women.
You buggin. You sounding a little like a bitter woman. It ain’t always the niggas fault. A bitch can be cool af until you don’t wanna be with her ass no more and then turn into the most spiteful bitch on earth.

We never know cause he as petty as her with the 'don't touch my car' shit

All that what if shit is dumb. Can't live ya live based off what may happen
and i guess you know what happened for him to say that ?

Fuck the shit up on camera with the baby in the back? She logical enough to know how to act on camera. Why make her own case worse? How many baby moms you know throwing away the upper hand?
nigga are you serious?

See....

Czar young, he dont realize that his financial stability is currently tied to the whims of a woman that could very well turn a future visitation drop into a hostage situation over something very small.

Like forgetting to take off a chain your new chick gives your child...

Or forgetting to let your kid finish their ice cream they ate while yall were out...

One question away.

He dont realize how dangerous "who gave you that" is to his current situation.

Or maybe he does and will continue to use definitives in a situation with unstable variables.

Obviously nobody controlling shit in this but her with the baby. You as a nigga really gonna let your petty bm bounce with your kid because you dont want her touching your car? Seems like time wasted.
but then its her fault.

again...why cant she just let the child walk to the father?

And Babyface...

Yall took them lyrics and internalized the shit.

What he did was strategic.
A judge will see this shit, recognize the law and act accordingly.

You can be proud of your hostage situation all you want.

I on the other hand fought that battle in court and won.

Just like he bout to.

She aint the co-parenting type.
crazy....i won both my cases as well.

but we are the niggas whos wrong.....smdh

chicks just out here controlling niggas and they allowing it...thinking they winning.

Back