Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts? Did it have to be this difficult?

How is that a variable that you have guaranteed control over?

Im dying to know.

Obviously nobody controlling shit in this but her with the baby. You as a nigga really gonna let your petty bm bounce with your kid because you dont want her touching your car? Seems like time wasted.

MOTHER FUCKER LISTEN TO HER!!! SHE LYING THE WHOLE GOTDAMN TIME, LOOK AT HER FUCKING BODY LANGUAGE!!

Quit being blinded by her fucking skin tone and jet black hair you fucking nincompoop.

How the fuck yall such super simps that yall cant see the ill intent dripping off her?
I ain't disputing her behaviour b

HOWEVER, you dont know what she going to do cause you acting as petty as her with that don't touch my car shit. Let her put the baby in the car and go from there. You acting like she got cops across the street ready to entrap him.

I see a chick trying to control the situation. Let her have this battle cause the war, and my child being with me, is more important

HOWEVER, you dont know what she going to do cause you acting as petty as her with that don't touch my car shit. Let her put the baby in the car and go from there. You acting like she got cops across the street ready to entrap him.

I see a chick trying to control the situation. Let her have this battle cause the war, and my child being with me, is more important

Thats the hill niggas wanha die on

And Babyface...

Yall took them lyrics and internalized the shit.

What he did was strategic.
A judge will see this shit, recognize the law and act accordingly.

You can be proud of your hostage situation all you want.

I on the other hand fought that battle in court and won.

Just like he bout to.

She aint the co-parenting type.

I can hit losing this battle and winning the war

She is there drop the kid off and not go in his space which is legally his and donā€™t trust her enough to let her (actions on camera proves that) in.

And Babyface...

Yall took them lyrics and internalized the shit.

What he did was strategic.
A judge will see this shit, recognize the law and act accordingly.

You can be proud of your hostage situation all you want.

I on the other hand fought that battle in court and won.

Just like he bout to.

She aint the co-parenting type.

He gonna fight the battle either way

Man.

You realize his war is won, right?

Parental alienation is grounds for loss of custody rights.
Shits a wrap.

All he has to do is show that to JAG, especially if she navy like he is.

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha!

So much for that devils advocate ha?

Man yall got it.

Continue standing out there collecting evidence for the DA

My daugther and I gonna be enjoying a hot meal @ Denny's

No

Just admit you lost a day being with ya kid cause you trying to 'build a case'
Whats a day vs being her gotdamn whipping boy and still not seeing the kid?

Yall still aint acknowledge the very real potential of her getting in the car and not getting out, getting hysterical cause you wont take her back thus traumatizing the child far greater than anything that happened in the video....

Yall aint slick.

Selective asses.

Ante up.

All that's in the realm of 'what if'

I don't live that reality, I live what is

I didn't doubt she could be up to no good , but we don't know cause he was being as petty as she was

I'd rather do something stupid and go to jail than to deal with custody issues with a petty parent

Back