Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts? Did it have to be this difficult?

She needs to be beat till she admits she no longer has any interest in hindering the development of the father daughter relationship.

Beat till she admits she is playing games.

Beat till she can put the shit shes doing into complete sentences.

Lmao. Didn't even take you 24 hours you fuck nigga cook.

He said I don’t trust you and know how you is.

He scared she my plant something onbum or something.

FTB though

prime example.....i got waaaay too many homies and relatives going thru this shit

to the point when we're sitting around talking about I almost feel guilty...even tho I went thru my share, we wrapped it up fairly easy.....compared to years and years of this shit......fuck that

got 5 or 6 patnas i hit up on fathers day and they said they couldnt even get the kid(s)...ol girl or the family trippin smh

I dont be feeling sorry for niggas tho. Me and my bm argue every other blue moon. Never been denied my kid never heard shit about child support increase. Niggas be choosing dramatic ass women.

Well...at least I know their are chicks this crazy out there lol. This was wild, the whole saying he pushed her and he’s yelling, bitch really?

He being dumb i paused it. Nigga let her put the baby in the car. She light skin so probably petty and that nigga probably be fucking with her. Stupid.

He gotta stop her. If she being like that over this shit is much worst.

He said he don’t want her in his car because she know how she is. That says a lot

He said he don’t want her in his car because she know how she is. That says a lot

Then watch her. Im trying get ny kid and go. Maybe she us crazy maybe she put coke in the car while strapping the baby in idk. But shit stupid.

Once the baby in the car, drive down the road, pull over and make sure she ain't planted nothing.

My first concern is getting my seed in my car with me. Period

Then watch her. Im trying get ny kid and go. Maybe she us crazy maybe she put coke in the car while strapping the baby in idk. But shit stupid.
Or maybe she wants to get in and fuck his shit up.

Or get in and not leave till he explains why they are no longer together.

Stop injecting your personal situation into this topic and think bigger, man.

That little girls face is heartbreaking.

Seen this played out hundreds of times. My friends babymoms don't even get out the car when trading kids unless they have too. All she had to do was hand over the child. A person is well within their right to say who does and doesn't enter their vehicle. Even police need a valid reason to enter your shit. It looks like she knew dude wasn't going to let her, for what I'd assume is for a good reason. She fought dude on it knowing he wouldn't budge on it and tried to coerce her way into his vehicle. Unless there's evidence that he poses a threat, she was all the way in the wrong with this. Though it's highly likely he did pose a threat anyway. He wouldn't be getting the child at all if that was the case.

These white folks are running trials for how to deal with us with these immigrants. We ain't got time for this.

We never know cause he as petty as her with the 'don't touch my car' shit

All that what if shit is dumb. Can't live ya live based off what may happen

Fuck the shit up on camera with the baby in the back? She logical enough to know how to act on camera. Why make her own case worse? How many baby moms you know throwing away the upper hand?

Me myself personally lmao

I would have let her just put the baby in.

But I don’t know the shit he goes through with her. Bitch lied on camera saying he pushed her and was yelling so I don’t trust a bitch that lies in front of camera while shes being recorded on camera not doing the shit she lying about on camera

FTB

We never know cause he as petty as her with the 'don't touch my car' shit

All that what if shit is dumb. Can't live ya live based off what may happen

MOTHER FUCKER LISTEN TO HER!!! SHE LYING THE WHOLE GOTDAMN TIME, LOOK AT HER FUCKING BODY LANGUAGE!!

Quit being blinded by her fucking skin tone and jet black hair you fucking nincompoop.

How the fuck yall such super simps that yall cant see the ill intent dripping off her?

Who on thread got kids? Kandy ap me and chi. If we was all in this situation i assume we not caring about the whip fuck the whip

Fuck the shit up on camera with the baby in the back? She logical enough to know how to act on camera. Why make her own case worse? How many baby moms you know throwing away the upper hand?
Nigga refer to the post i just made to Chi, you just as bad.

She aint give a fuck about no camera.

MOTHER FUCKER LISTEN TO HER!!! SHE LYING THE WHOLE GOTDAMN TIME, LOOK AT HER FUCKING BODY LANGUAGE!!

Quit being blinded by her fucking skin tone and jet black hair you fucking nincompoop.

How the fuck yall such super simps that yall cant see the ill intent dripping off her?

We know she got ill intent retard. But the car thing aint important. She wanna play let her play.

Back