Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

ur saying the underlined based on her word alone tho

I noticed u never addressed my direct questions about him being able defend himself if she were lying (but of course u obviously don't believe women can be liars, which is why I made my initial comments about only defending shorty cuz she's a woman)

and u said the condom thing was obvious but it isn't.........especially since she admitted she didn't do her due diligence before letting cuzzo stick in the 1st place

1. Her lack of due diligence doesn't negate what he did. So when your entire commentary is on what she didn't do as opposed to the actual violation that he committed then you look like you're riding for people to violate consent.

2. At the bold I didn't reply to it because it's not only a lie but a dumbass one on top of it. Never once did I defend her decision making because it's obvious. I don't feel the need to play Captain Obvious just to try and shift blame elsewhere. But you and too many others here have this wild ass habit of feeling the need to always find fault in the person who was violated whenever someone is the victim of a sexual assault and talk about what they could've done instead of talking about how what was done to them was foul. Can't just call wrong wrong and gotta always do some whataboutism type shit creating scenarios that didn't happen instead of focusing on what actually did happen. Find a scenario where something different happens and I'll respond in kind as i always do. But when you come into a thread about a woman being sexually violated and your only comments are about what blame/fault she should take then yeah you're just exposing your own twisted pov.

If a woman lies to me about having an STD, and those were the conditions of my consent. I feel that's still rape.

Is that the answer you looking for?

That is against the law and people have faced charges for that. Idk if it's specifically rape but lying about your std status knowingly is against the law.

but it's the answer that applies to ur question

a reasonable person only attacks the merits of an argument.....not the person it's coming from

ya'll are guilty of that shit here on a regular basis :foh3:
I'm not y'all 🧐

it's funny how the folks who always argue on the "pro-women" side never really give agency to the grown women making decisions for themselves

women can never do anything wrong cuz ya'll see them on the same level of responsibility and competence given to children

if a woman lies to a man and they have sex, no one claims the man has been raped

so vice versa, if a grown woman gives a dude some pussy under false pretenses than a woman shouldn't be able to claim "rape"

keep the same energy for grown women to accept the consequences of their own actions if u really believe in gender equality

mofos literally ignoring the obvious hypocrisy just cuz it's @deadeye making the valid argument

That's how these niggas move.

Doesn't matter what's being said.........just who's saying it.

Sad thing is, they're not even trying to hide it either.

Blatant hypocrisy.

Where's the force or violation of consent? She said use a condom...he didn't. Thats all that's needed. She set a standard for what she would consent to and he didn't abide by that. At that moment he's in violation

He's in violation.........but that's not rape.

It needs to be called something else.

Anything but rape, because that's not what it is.

few wks ago this chick told me she "wants to feel it raw"

but I still wrapped it up

that's not the same is it?

:lookatthisshit:

I think the underlined is pretty obvious tho

but do we keep that same energy when somebody leaves their ATM pin number and card available for any scumbag to take?

what about unlocked doors?

what about doing new drugs with complete strangers?

what about walking out in bad weather without the appropriate clothing?

at what point is it ok to look at someone like they are responsible for their own issue? only when it's a man?

that's the points cats are trying to politely ignore for the sake of being patronizing to the "fairer" sex

What's funny is that I made the whole "personal responsibility" argument back on the IC with damned near identical points years ago. Can't remember what case it was, I just remember writing damned near the same shit.

That's how these niggas move.

Doesn't matter what's being said.........just who's saying it.

Sad thing is, they're not even trying to hide it either.

Blatant hypocrisy.

Y’all are saying it’s not rape because y’all think being sneaky should not get you such a harsh label. Then you all bring up women having it easier or some random double standard(that rarely applies) like y’all don’t see how this is rape. Literally doing something that somebody did not consent too sexually.

it’s like you double down on this this earning the creep label you say I gave you.

It is rape tho.

why are you like this man

It's a violation of consent.........not rape.

Simply because she willingly had sex with him, but she didn't consent to have sex with him without wearing a condom.

Violation of consent.

Back