Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

I think the underlined is pretty obvious tho

but do we keep that same energy when somebody leaves their ATM pin number and card available for any scumbag to take?

what about unlocked doors?

what about doing new drugs with complete strangers?

what about walking out in bad weather without the appropriate clothing?

at what point is it ok to look at someone like they are responsible for their own issue? only when it's a man?

that's the points cats are trying to politely ignore for the sake of being patronizing to the "fairer" sex

I don't wear jewelry.

I was robbed once, and never again wanted to be robbed. I didn't respond well, and I'm extremely blessed I wasn't murdered that night. So I don't wear jewelry.

But that's me.

I ain't gonna go in soap box and preach niggaz shouldn't wear jewelry. I ain't gonna clown every flashy nigga who get caught up.

Yeah it's obvious that niggaz should have situational awareness.... But I'm only mad at the crab who committed a crime and took what wasn't his.

It's not a matter of gender or sex, it's a matter of a criminal doing criminal shit...... Focus

but do we keep that same energy when somebody leaves their ATM pin number and card available for any scumbag to take?

at what point is it ok to look at someone like they are responsible for their own issue? only when it's a man?

that's the points cats are trying to politely ignore for the sake of being patronizing to the "fairer" sex

You making an active decision to make this about gender instead of crime

it's funny how the folks who always argue on the "pro-women" side never really give agency to the grown women making decisions for themselves

women can never do anything wrong cuz ya'll see them on the same level of responsibility and competence given to children

if a woman lies to a man and they have sex, no one claims the man has been raped

so vice versa, if a grown woman gives a dude some pussy under false pretenses than a woman shouldn't be able to claim "rape"

keep the same energy for grown women to accept the consequences of their own actions if u really believe in gender equality

mofos literally ignoring the obvious hypocrisy just cuz it's @deadeye making the valid argument

bruh taking a condom off is some other type shit. We not saying women are kids because they get duped by scumbags who went to scumbag university. Lying about how much money I make and sue let me hit is not gonna get me charged with rape she gonna call me a jackass and a lame for it. Taking a condom off when she asked me to wear one is some rape shit. And no it can’t be used the same way if she lies about birth control. But in reality y’all niggas want shit to be like how it was before the me too movement or like the 50s where this shit wasn’t even addressed or talked about

but where was the "force" in this case?

she chose to fuck w/o even knowing his real name..........that's where u are infantilizing this woman and others

what prevented her from turning around literally checking to see if a dick had a condom on it?

@deadeye had a point about consent not being equal........

if u flipped the scenario and dude smashed raw cuz shorty said she had her tubes tied and couldn't have kids........and later she ended up pregnant........u wouldn't have a scrap of concern/sympathy

Where's the force or violation of consent? She said use a condom...he didn't. Thats all that's needed. She set a standard for what she would consent to and he didn't abide by that. At that moment he's in violation

u would have a point if people and court systems took men's complaints more seriously

the fact that most pro-women arguments always default to women always being a victim no matter the circumstance

just perpetuates the same gender inequality pro-women advocates are fighting against

there are women who lie to get sex all the time from particular dudes..........I would love to see the responses if a guy made similar twitter posts like that after having a 1 night stand

the court systems are ran by men these laws were ran by men we have niggas on this site that said Boosie was cool for getting his son head underage. And when niggas say that wrong and leads to sexual dysfunction and shit in our community where is y’all at?

how many niggas you know for instance might have lost their virginity to an older woman. How many are in healthy relationships or didn’t have issues based on that? Y’all only wanna bring up men being victims to downplay or quiet women victims but y’all the same niggas that would call a migga a bitch if he say he was a victim. You can try that nonsense somewhere else

Where's the force or violation of consent? She said use a condom...he didn't. Thats all that's needed. She set a standard for what she would consent to and he didn't abide by that. At that moment he's in violation

so if she starting fucking and noticed cuzzo didn't have condom on......at what point was she supposed to say something in ur opinion?

what if the condom was lost during sex?

I actually have more sympathy for someone having sex and stopping midway just cuz they were uncomfortable......that would be more of a lack of consent IMO

and how would a man be able to protect his reputation if shorty was lying on him?

in all those situations we see victims make or female be blamed. A story of a lady getting killed over tax money because she trusted folks was on this site and niggas said the same

but where was the "force" in this case?

she chose to fuck w/o even knowing his real name..........that's where u are infantilizing this woman and others

what prevented her from turning around literally checking to see if a dick had a condom on it?

@deadeye had a point about consent not being equal........

if u flipped the scenario and dude smashed raw cuz shorty said she had her tubes tied and couldn't have kids........and later she ended up pregnant........u wouldn't have a scrap of concern/sympathy

What if she got burned by him

I don't wear jewelry.

I was robbed once, and never again wanted to be robbed. I didn't respond well, and I'm extremely blessed I wasn't murdered that night. So I don't wear jewelry.

But that's me.

I ain't gonna go in soap box and preach niggaz shouldn't wear jewelry. I ain't gonna clown every flashy nigga who get caught up.

Yeah it's obvious that niggaz should have situational awareness.... But I'm only mad at the crab who committed a crime and took what wasn't his.

It's not a matter of gender or sex, it's a matter of a criminal doing criminal shit...... Focus

I can dig the underlined and I agree with it

all I'm saying we only excuse stupidity in this case for the sake of alleging protecting women

u reverse this situation and mofos would not have the same sense of support for a man who took some kind of L like this

he might even get clowned harder for not knowing better

meanwhile we raising our daughters to be food out here with this false sense of compassion for making stupid decisions

What if she got burned by him

are we focused on the effects or the act itself? it's grimy either way but shorty looks dumb as shit in this case

using the same logic about a man having sex raw with a woman claiming she couldn't have kids.........u wouldn't call that rape and that's the point

nowhere did shorty say she didn't want to have sex.......he just didn't wear a condom.......but she still fucked this dude willingly

all I'm saying is keep the same energy and stop making exceptions just cuz it's a woman

so if she starting fucking and noticed cuzzo didn't have condom on......at what point was she supposed to say something in ur opinion?

what if the condom was lost during sex?

I actually have more sympathy for someone having sex and stopping midway just cuz they were uncomfortable......that would be more of a lack of consent IMO

and how would a man be able to protect his reputation if shorty was lying on him?

There was no condom at all...and it'd be pretty easy to prove if the condom slipped off because it'd most likely still be inside the woman.

You're really trying to debate that not using a condom when a woman asks isn't a high level violation of consent? That's a hill you really want to die on? You can't talk in one post about not wanting to leave women as unprepared victims yet in another try to give a pass on something like this being "not as bad"...

This is where it should stop and end. But instead niggas want to try and argue the virtues of whether or not violating someone's consent actually counts as a crime

no we are actually arguing what constitutes consent when both parties willingly have sex

at what point does a lie cause a rape to be committed?

This sounds scarily personal to your views and not the subject at hand.

u ducking fam......it obviously ain't just my views

or there wouldn't be an obvious glaring debate on when a lie actually becomes a lack of consent

are we focused on the effects or the act itself? it's grimy either way but shorty looks dumb as shit in this case

using the same logic about a man having sex raw with a woman claiming she couldn't have kids.........u wouldn't call that rape and that's the point

nowhere did shorty say she didn't want to have sex.......he just didn't wear a condom.......but she still fucked this dude willingly

all I'm saying is keep the same energy and stop making exceptions just cuz it's a woman

Because he consented to the sex and consented having sex unprotected. In this instance the woman did not consent to unprotected sex and made that explicitly clear. So the two things you're trying to compare don't match up based on that alone. You're talking about the results of the sexual act and not the actual act of sex itself. Those are 2 different things.

Literally an impossible concept to niggas

This is where it should stop and end. But instead niggas want to try and argue the virtues of whether or not violating someone's consent actually counts as a crime

I don’t see how it’s hard to figure out. Did she make a smartest choice for her well-being no… but that didn’t give the dude the right to take advantage of that. Only one person committed a crime per the letter of the law plain and simple. No one forced him to do this.

Back