Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

are we focused on the effects or the act itself? it's grimy either way but shorty looks dumb as shit in this case

using the same logic about a man having sex raw with a woman claiming she couldn't have kids.........u wouldn't call that rape and that's the point

nowhere did shorty say she didn't want to have sex.......he just didn't wear a condom.......but she still fucked this dude willingly

all I'm saying is keep the same energy and stop making exceptions just cuz it's a woman

that is stupid tho. If you have sex with a chick and you ask if she burning and she say no but come to find out she knew she was you could probably get her for some shit if you prove she knew. Would society take you serious probably not but that’s the society we put into

are we focused on the effects or the act itself? it's grimy either way but shorty looks dumb as shit in this case

using the same logic about a man having sex raw with a woman claiming she couldn't have kids.........u wouldn't call that rape and that's the point

nowhere did shorty say she didn't want to have sex.......he just didn't wear a condom.......but she still fucked this dude willingly

all I'm saying is keep the same energy and stop making exceptions just cuz it's a woman
If a chick lies about birth control it's equally as dishonest in moral.

If a child was conceived as a result, he would have every right to seek his day in court if he wanted no legal obligation to the child.. And I would not call him anything crazy as a result. The chick told this man she was on birth control and he only had sex on that belief.

But the thing is, the only way he knows she lied is if a child is conceived. And most men aren't going to blame an innocent child. But again .. If he wanted no parts... He's valid.

However in the matter of a condom.. It protects against STDs and pregnancy.... Which is why it's more of crime, because it's a direct attack on the body.

no we are actually arguing what constitutes consent when both parties willingly have sex

at what point does a lie cause a rape to be committed?

No the debate is what constitutes a violation of consent...and that is explicitly doing something someone did not agree to. So you're scenario of if a man willingly has unprotected sex with a woman and she gets pregnant vs a woman telling a man to use a condom and he doesn't are two completely different scenarios. The man consented to sex without protection in your example. The woman did not agree to that. So that's where the violation comes in.

that is stupid tho. If you have sex with a chick and you ask if she burning and she say no but come to find out she knew she was you could probably get her for some shit if you prove she knew. Would society take you serious probably not but that’s the society we put into
Naw, if I catch an STD after a chick told me she was clean. She going missing.

But y'all should be able to take her to court for that shit. That's assault

u ducking fam......it obviously ain't just my views

or there wouldn't be an obvious glaring debate on when a lie actually becomes a lack of consent
If a woman lies to me about having an STD, and those were the conditions of my consent. I feel that's still rape.

Is that the answer you looking for?

Not to dry snitch, but I knew a chick who had aids and didn't die from aids

She died from not telling niggaz she had aids.

Niggaz take rape seriously. Even if the courts don't

Because he consented to the sex and consented having sex unprotected. In this instance the woman did not consent to unprotected sex and made that explicitly clear. So the two things you're trying to compare don't match up based on that alone. You're talking about the results of the sexual act and not the actual act of sex itself. Those are 2 different things.

ur saying the underlined based on her word alone tho

I noticed u never addressed my direct questions about him being able defend himself if she were lying (but of course u obviously don't believe women can be liars, which is why I made my initial comments about only defending shorty cuz she's a woman)

and u said the condom thing was obvious but it isn't.........especially since she admitted she didn't do her due diligence before letting cuzzo stick in the 1st place

I'm just saying....

I've seen the multiple emotions niggaz went thru when word came out she had the bug....

Like niggaz was mortified.... The violation on their faces was real. That was rape..... Men don't often think of situations where they were "raped" but imagine asking a chick if she was clean .. She says yeah, and she the only chick you fucked in a year.... And you get burned.

You will feel raped. So yes it goes both ways

:icu:......so u never disagreed with a poster

instead of just his/her actual argument on here?

u never made an adhominem attack to support ur stance?
That's not what I asked

Back