Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

The law defines it lol how you 50 and been watching the news and act like this is new or that the law is wrong

If you know your history, you'd realize that...........just because something is legal or illegal...........doesn't necessarily make it right.

Other than forcible penetration, I only consider statutory rape (or anything involving children) to be in the same category.

No, it would be a violation of consent.

To be more specific, violation of consent to wear a condom.

Not a violation of consent to have sex.

2 separate issues.

You do understand that there would be no sex if there was no condom? So that is a violation of her consent to have sex because her consent was 100% based off him wearing a condom.

You can have your opinion but you can't have your own facts.

You do understand that there would be no sex if there was no condom? So that is a violation of her consent to have sex because her consent was 100% based off him wearing a condom.

You can have your opinion but you can't have your own facts.

I thought he took the condom off.

In which case, what do you classify what happened when he had the condom on?

Violation of consent...........I can even go with calling it sexual assault, but I can't call it rape since they were having sex before the condom was taken off.

Violation of consent...........I can even go with calling it sexual assault, but I can't call it rape since they were having sex before the condom was taken off.

You didn't even read the fucking statement and story but got all this shit to say and taking stances against the facts of the victim

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

You realize on the very 1st page is the woman's account of what happened and in it she says he never put a condom on. Not that he had one on and took it off...but he literally never put one on.

Niggas will come at me for bullshit like this, but not a fucking word for a nigga who pisses in a fucking soda machine.

Just goes to show y'all pick and choose what you're outraged about based on the person.........not their stance.

To hell with the whole lot of you.

I'm taking a nap.

Back