Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

I agree.

cheating on someone is moving towards the rape category as well. Because you gave constant under the pretense that you was the only person they was having sex with. It’s a few more examples that’s making noise but I can’t remember them
Que?

It's all just our opinions

There is still a segment of the population who believe Christopher Columbus discovered America despite there being an abundance of factual evidence to dispel that.

But according to you, they can still think he discovered America. Do I have this right?

It’s pretty self explanatory

If you have a girlfriend and you cheat, it can fall under rape/SA in some folks eye.

Because if they knew you was sleeping with other women they wouldn’t have gave consent.

It’s a slippery slope and I don’t agree with it being rape/SA but it’s being mentioned and pushed as possibly being rape/SA on the internet by few.

There is still a segment of the population who believe Christopher Columbus discovered America despite there being an abundance of factual evidence to dispel that.

But according to you, they can still think he discovered America. Do I have this right?
Irrelevant since that don't have nothing to do with this. This can be sexual assault without it being a rape is all that people are saying. We can agree to disagree

It’s pretty self explanatory

If you have a girlfriend and you cheat, it can fall under rape/SA in some folks eye.

Because if they knew you was sleeping with other women they wouldn’t have gave consent.

It’s a slippery slope and I don’t agree with it being rape/SA but it’s being mentioned and pushed as possibly being rape/SA on the internet by few.
Ahhh

Never knew this was a thing

Ahhh

Never knew this was a thing

Because it's really not. It's one of those things on the fringes of the internet. Basically you typically gotta go down a rabbit hole in order to find the handful of people pushing that. The lone time I saw someone ever mention it they immediately retracted that shit after being told how out there that is and said the two things aren't equitable.

We got niggaz who don't believe you can rape your wife.

So I mean, the rabbit hole is relentless

Ima say this is a shot at me because y’all kept trying to say I said that when In reality I didn’t.

Because I said you can rape your wife (and go to jail) but y’all made it seem like I said you can rape your wife (and it’s okay)

None of the light stuff but you can get charged in some states for knowingly being careless when you have HIV/AIDS

man

few yrs ago I was in court & my lawyer brought into the hall to talk cuz my case was next up

when I got back in the courtroom dude who was jus sittin next to me was up pleadin guilty to criminal exposure to hiv/aids

mf got unsupervised probation

Ima say this is a shot at me because y’all kept trying to say I said that when In reality I didn’t.

Because I said you can rape your wife (and go to jail) but y’all made it seem like I said you can rape your wife (and it’s okay)
I honestly forgot who said it cuz the whole conversation was disturbing to me. And I don't like accusing people of shit they didn't say. But yeah fucking somebody in their sleep is wild to me. Like what if she don't wake up? Shit is intrusive at best, at worst... That's a whole rape.

Like ramming an unconscious body with no foreplay?

I guess everybody got their kinks... And if she likes it, I guess it works for y'all.. But I need some kinda eye contact, a kiss, something to get started. Can't fuck somebody while they snoring

I honestly forgot who said it cuz the whole conversation was disturbing to me. And I don't like accusing people of shit they didn't say. But yeah fucking somebody in their sleep is wild to me. Like what if she don't wake up? Shit is intrusive at best, at worst... That's a whole rape.

Like ramming an unconscious body with no foreplay?

I guess everybody got their kinks... And if she likes it, I guess it works for y'all.. But I need some kinda eye contact, a kiss, something to get started. Can't fuck somebody while they snoring

Fucking somebody while they sleep? Yea. That’s wasn’t me. Had to be another conversation with somebody else

I’m on that same line of thinking but I understand it being SA….. Kinda.
Yes definitely a violation, and if the woman feels that strongly about it... Then the relationship is dead. But it does muddy the waters of honest and true consent.

I think a good rule of thumb is to be honest about sex.

Lying your way into the bed could have many different avoidable consequences. Like who wants that kinda beef?

Fucking somebody while they sleep? Yea. That’s wasn’t me. Had to be another conversation with somebody else
Right... Niggaz was talking about they fuck their wives while they sleeping....I was like nigga, I get home from work after 2am on the regular.....idgaf how ready I am, if I don't get a response, I ain't just pushing it in while she sleep. That's fucking crazy to me...

But as always, the double down was there and I just backed away

Somebody should bump that football player killing a tranny thread.

see if folk keeping the same energy

red-friday.gif

^^^ certain folks in that thread.

Back