Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

Niggas will come at me for bullshit like this, but not a fucking word for a nigga who pisses in a fucking soda machine.

Just goes to show y'all pick and choose what you're outraged about based on the person.........not their stance.

To hell with the whole lot of you.

I'm taking a nap.

Lol you really mad cuz I’m weird but not as weird as you is the problem. I hope everytime you go to Hardee’s you get ptsd

Like I said. Like minds of the criminal.

Plenty of niggaz embrace their criminal nature. Just be real about who you are as a person, and say you cool with the shit 🤷🏿‍♂️
Don't do that. Nobody in here said they was cool with what he did.

Rape used to mean one specific thing back in the day, but over the years the meaning has broadened to where it’s synonymous with sexual assault.

Some of y’all are still using the 90s definition of rape

Rape used to mean one specific thing back in the day, but over the years the meaning has broadened to where it’s synonymous with sexual assault.

Some of y’all are still using the 90s definition of rape

I agree.

cheating on someone is moving towards the rape category as well. Because you gave constant under the pretense that you was the only person they was having sex with. It’s a few more examples that’s making noise but I can’t remember them

I agree.

cheating on someone is moving towards the rape category as well. Because you gave constant under the pretense that you was the only person they was having sex with. It’s a few more examples that’s making noise but I can’t remember them

Interesting concept…has anyone ever been charged criminally for giving their spouse/partner an STD?

Back