Welcome To aBlackWeb

Theory or Truth?

How? That was my original point on page 1 lol Marriage aint for everybody, being in a exclusive relationship isn't for everybody lol

I can love someone and not be in a relationship with them. Me not wanting to live my life like the europeans want us to, has nothing to do with a lack of love lol

You not bout to troll me.

Good job bossman lol

if I don't make a guy my SO within 3 months of dating, it should be interpreted as "I don't want u boo"

How? That was my original point on page 1 lol Marriage aint for everybody, being in a exclusive relationship isn't for everybody lol

i agree with this part...

I can love someone and not be in a relationship with them.

but are you "in love" with them? and have you tried to be in a relationship before and it didn't work out.....or is this a person you just met, you calim you're in love with them....and you never want to be in a relationship with them at all.. you just want to date them and fuck other people... you're in lvoe with them, but jsut going out on dates is all you need.....

i'll call bullshit on that part...

Me not wanting to live my life like the europeans want us to, has nothing to do with a lack of love lol

jibber jabber

the bolded is bullshit.. you keep bringing up marriage..... i've never brought it up once.. marriage and married life is not the end all or be all of my definition of love.... to automatically assume that with any post i make makes the whole point of the conversation pointless, bcuz like you've been doing in this argument, you keep bringing up erms like marriage and wife to define love, when i never once fell on those......

i 100% understand the argument of people not always being exclusive or even compatible and still being in love with a person... but i also understand that it's going to be really difficult for that shit to fly if the person you are claiming you are in love with doesn't feel the same way....

so to question the existence of love in those situations..isn't judgemental... it's just calling it how it's presented.....

a person who i in love with another person, and vice versa are either on the same page, or working aggressively to be on the same page.....they are typically in some stage of trying to understand and be with each other....which also includes being ex's after enough failed attempts to compromise...

love may not always be solely exclusive, but it is inclusive......if you love someone and you are not involving them in any type of relations you're having with another person..on any level... there's going to be problem there.....

to point out and question the love in situations where one person is actively making the choice to not be inclusive with the person they claim to love is going to happen.....

people can't just do whatever they want i relationships, and expect everything to be accepted int he name of love....another key component to love is communication.....cuz love has to be expressed.... and maybe that's just me talking, but i don't understand love where no one ever tries to show it or express it... and i think it's perfectly reasonable for anyone to make that same conclusion

Saying shit like "u don't know shit about love" is the judgemental shit I was talking about.

There's gonna be thousands of disagreements within a relationship, doesn't mean the love isn't there, even when u don't do what your girl wants u to. Pretty simple logic.

Saying shit like "u don't know shit about love" is the judgemental shit I was talking about.

There's gonna be thousands of disagreements within a relationship, doesn't mean the love isn't there, even when u don't do what your girl wants u to. Pretty simple logic.
and while i agree with this post...

if anyone makes a statement that alludes to love being easily turned off and on, i will say they don't know shit about love...

if they try to claim love, ten go on a selfish rant that seems to only portray their stance in a situation, i'll say they don't know shit about love....

love has to be expressed, reciprocated, communicated to exist...

if you don't show , tell, or act like you love a person, but claim you still love them.....imma prolly say you don't know shit abotu love....

or better yet... imma say you don't act like it....

if a nigga claim he love his girl, but he always beating the shit outta her...

imma be like... bruh.....you don't act like it.....if you beat your girl and you think that she should stay cuz you tell her you love her, you don't know shit about love....

if you say you love your chick,. and yo got several chicks on the side she has no clue about, imma say you don't act like it and you don't know shit about love....

peoples actions are always gonna elicit responses... words don't really mean shit without substance behind them..

i may be judgemental, but i judge people much more on their actions...........words still and always will hold meaning, but they pale in comparison to actions

and while i agree with this post...

if anyone makes a statement that alludes to love being easily turned off and on, i will say they don't know shit about love...

if they try to claim love, ten go on a selfish rant that seems to only portray their stance in a situation, i'll say they don't know shit about love....

love has to be expressed, reciprocated, communicated to exist...

if you don't show , tell, or act like you love a person, but claim you still love them.....imma prolly say you don't know shit abotu love....

or better yet... imma say you don't act like it....

if a nigga claim he love his girl, but he always beating the shit outta her...

imma be like... bruh.....you don't act like it.....if you beat your girl and you think that she should stay cuz you tell her you love her, you don't know shit about love....

if you say you love your chick,. and yo got several chicks on the side she has no clue about, imma say you don't act like it and you don't know shit about love....

peoples actions are always gonna elicit responses... words don't really mean shit without substance behind them..

i may be judgemental, but i judge people much more on their actions...........words still and always will hold meaning, but they pale in comparison to actions

Bruh, you're not jesus, stop. Ur not there to see what a person does or doesn't do. Live ur life how u want and stop judging mfs who don't live like you, cuz alot don't think what you're doing is right..... cuz it's not right FOR THEM. Do you and keep it moving b.

why you keep bringing church, jesus, marriage into every debate with me?

why i gotta be jesus cuz i gotta opinion?

does every person who has an opinion get accused of being jesus...???

is my opinion that profound that i have to be told i ain't jesus for me to understand that someone may have an opposing view??

why is it my opinion being attacked that aggressively..

i express what i believe love is, and i am literally...i shit you not.... told i'm not jesus and i have no right to judge people.....

look man, i'm opinionated and i'm wordy.....

i don't have a god complex, nor do i think my words are condemning anyone to hell or causing their souls to rot....

but if i'm going to address a subject, i'm gonna give my honest opinion..

my opinion on love is what i posted....

you don't believe in jesus to begin with, so how does that even hurt my argument?

like you ain't never seen someone claiming they in love wit somebody and thought

"pffft..... that nigga has no idea what the fuck he talking about......."

just me?

okay.....

Goldie lashing out cuz he's wrong now
next time goldie say someone don't know shit about rap, imma just bust in and be like

giphy.gif

NIGGA YOU AIN'T JESUS!!!!!! NIGGA YOU AIN'T GOD!!!!!

GET THAT SHIT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!

I don't know when this shit became cool, but all mfs do is go on social media and talk about how this person's living and that's person's living and their life be a fuckin disaster.

ME personaly, idgaf. If you and your girl wants to be a swinger couple, good for u. I'm not gonna bust in like:

HealthyElderlyChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif

"U don't really love her, if u did u would not let another man fuck ur woman right infront of u, u must not really care about her"

"Oh you're in an open relationship? U must not really love her cuz I know I could never let my girl talk to another nigga, u don't know what real love is"

lmaoo man foh

Man don't group me in with facebook folk.....

i'm understanding as shit.....as far as reesey and ds, i respect the fuck outta them and their marriage, and i think they're awesome....

i think polygamy is cool too...there's a whole lotta shit i wouldn't do, but i'd understand if other folk was on it.....

the whole point of relationships is people who got shit about hem that another person fucks with and they do it together...

however what i do have an issue with is niggaz who always tryna force shit and call it something else.....

so yea, i do voice my opinion when i see something that i think fits that scenario....

if shit ain't matching up to me... imma speak on it.....this ain't got nothing to do with pre-existing views, hopping up on a high horse..thinking i'm better than anyone.....

people can be acceptant of a lotta shit i could never be acceptant of, that's cool. just be honest about it.....

I don't know when this shit became cool, but all mfs do is go on social media and talk about how this person's living and that's person's living and their life be a fuckin disaster.

ME personaly, idgaf. If you and your girl wants to be a swinger couple, good for u. I'm not gonna bust in like:

HealthyElderlyChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif

"U don't really love her, if u did u would not let another man fuck ur woman right infront of u, u must not really care about her"

"Oh you're in an open relationship? U must not really love her cuz I know I could never let my girl talk to another nigga, u don't know what real love is"

lmaoo man foh
would you still love your girl if she wanted an open relationship?

"riight"

cuz I might tell that chick to drown in the sea of dick she wants more than mine, but that's me tho

Back