Welcome To aBlackWeb

Theory or Truth?

Which brings open relationships and other things into the equation. Which goes back to me saying, what's right for you doesn't mean it's what's right for everybody else. Yall niggas swear ur way of life is the best lol
and you swearing your way is the best.....

so i mean, what's the point of discussion?

and open relationships... from what we all learned are exactly that. open and honest.....

they ain't doing shit behind each other backs, they out and in the open.....

completely different dynamic

If u both want to be open and not exclusive that should be fine.

If u wanna be open and she doesn't should u stop loving her?

and you swearing your way is the best.....

so i mean, what's the point of discussion?

When did I ever say this? Could've swore I said what's right for one doesn't mean it's right for the next and I wouldn't judge any who wants to live the married life.

If she doesn't and you are being honest about your intentions I'm sure she may not continue with the realtionship. So she essentially is going to ask you to make a choice. Her only or nothing. If you can't agree to that, you have essentially choose your wishes over her. To me, and to many other women in the world, that sounds like a lack of love....

should you stop loving her?

yea... this is exactly why i say you have no idea what love is....it's not a switch bruh, you don't just start and stop loving someone...shit ain't that automatic and simple

if i sound judgemental on this one, so be it... love is developed. and even if ur heart is broke, u don't just stop loving someone...

you don't just "stop" loving somebody cuz yall had a disagreement on how to go about open relationships.....

that's some shit that two people who really love eachother gonna have to work out.....

i can't answer how they work it out, they work it out with what's best for them.......even if they break up, they might still love eachother afterwards...... but it's not like they don't want to be together...they just can't find a compromise....

if that's where you tryna go with it, that's much different than where we started (moving the goalposts) it's very possible to still be in love with an ex..... but the reason yall not in a relationship or sleeping together is cuz yall already tried that, and it didn't work out.....

Her only or nothing. If you can't agree to that, you have essentially choose your wishes over her. To me, and to many other women in the world, that sounds like a lack of love....

By this logic, @Reesey @DS_ have a lack of love for eachother.

When did I ever say this? Could've swore I said what's right for one doesn't mean it's right for the next and I wouldn't judge any who wants to live the married life.
i didn't swear anything either, but since you accused me of swearing shit i never sweared, i figured the contrast could fly as well....

cuz i never once said anything about marrying anyone...

should you stop loving her?

yea... this is exactly why i say you have no idea what love is....it's not a switch bruh, you don't just start and stop loving someone...shit ain't that automatic and simple

if i sound judgemental on this one, so be it... love is developed. and even if ur heart is broke, u don't just stop loving someone...

you don't just "stop" loving somebody cuz yall had a disagreement on how to go about open relationships.....

that's some shit that two people who really love eachother gonna have to work out.....

i can't answer how they work it out, they work it out with what's best for them.......even if they break up, they might still love eachother afterwards...... but it's not like they don't want to be together...they just can't find a compromise....

if that's where you tryna go with it, that's much different than where we started (moving the goalposts) it's very possible to still be in love with an ex..... but the reason yall not in a relationship or sleeping together is cuz yall already tried that, and it didn't work out.....

Nigga who df are u to tell me if i know what love is or not? Like fr lol foh

golide: yo explain love
du : (goes to explain love)
goldie: nigga who asked you!! foh!!!

you don't need to stop loving each other, but if you want to be open and the other party doesn't... I'd guess that's a compatibility issue and y'all would be better off being together with more suitable people? you can still love each other after it doesn't work out

goldie: du give me your opinion on this situation.....
du: (gives opinion)
goldie: judgmental bastard!!!!

So if Reesey said no i dont wanna be in an open relationship, she lacks love for DS? lol aight man, yall got it

I dont know shit about love

So if Reesey said no i dont wanna be in an open relationship, she lacks love for DS? lol aight man, yall got it

if reesey said she was thru with the open relationship......how they move from that point forward would be very telling

You are doing it again....

How? U just said If one person wanted an open relationship (DS) and the other didnt(Reesey) then DS didnt really love Reesey cuz they weren't compatible. Makes sense lol

no it doesn't mean she lacks love for DS

she could have all the love for DS

if Reesey ended it with DS because she doesn't wanna be in an open relationship, all that means is that their desires aren't aligned. they might love each other but not be able to continue being together because that can't be reconciled.

Back