Welcome To aBlackWeb

Theory or Truth?

This why relationships be over in no time, cuz mfs jump into shit too quick
Your right. But in 3 months you can feel a female out pretty damn good. Because you call her your lady after that time period doesn't mean its forever! It's give and take. You give her that so she keeps her mind right and in turn you get more!?!?

Truth.

Da hell w/ a 3 month courtship. After like the 4th or 5th date I needs to kno where this is going. If you don't feel like she your lady after a month, 2 extra months ain't gonna change that.

Suppose you don't want that kind of attachment. What does making you his lady even mean? Are we saying if a man is not exclusive with you after 3 months it is never going to happen? if you meet someone and they want yo be your lady and it is expressed there shouldn't take but so long to make that decision. But it is up to the people involved. Stop putting timetables (pressure ) on relationships and let them develope.

lol, so you can love a chick.... not be fucking her, or make her your girl...yall just dating

but you love shorty......
"riight"

lol u do know commitment isn't for everybody right? U do know marriage isn't for everybody right? lol

Suppose you don't want that kind of attachment. What does making you his lady even mean? Are we saying if a man is not exclusive with you after 3 months it is never going to happen? if you meet someone and they want yo be your lady and it is expressed there shouldn't take but so long to make that decision. But it is up to the people involved. Stop putting timetables (pressure ) on relationships and let them develope.
If I man doesn't want to stop seeing other people after beginning to date me, and months go by, he just aint into me.

I need to take that L and keep it moving.

lol u do know commitment isn't for everybody right? U do know marriage isn't for everybody right? lol
bruh, if a chick ain't your girl, yall ain't fucking.... but yall in love going on dates

yall either in middleschool, timid as hell......friendzoned.....i unno, that shit sound tragic...like a set up for frustration and confusion...

bruh, if a chick ain't your girl, yall ain't fucking.... but yall in love going on dates

yall either in middleschool, timid as hell......friendzoned.....i unno, that shit sound tragic...like a set up for frustration and confusion...

Bruh, that judgemental "i live like this so everybody should" mentality aint healthy. We're all different, if u wanna get married and go to church every sunday, that's you lol Doesn't mean that's what everybody wants lol

like how do you "fall in love" with someone you not in a relationship or having sex with? and be okay with that?

i don't think yall know what love is bruh.......

if i'm in love with someone we together and making love to them on the regular......or working aggressively towards that....

i ain't cool with just going on dates with someone i'm "in love" with... i need more of them.....

Back