Welcome To aBlackWeb

Theory or Truth?

"i wanna get married and have alot of kids"

"nah i don't agree with marriage and dont want kids"

"I guess u never loved me"

makes sense

Compatibility = love lol
No! DID YOU NOT WATCH INSECURE?

Molly and that marketing consultant dude are compatible af and they've only been on 2 dates. tons in common, perfect on paper. do they love each other? hell no

compatibility just maybe increases the potential for love because you match or complement each other in some way or another. you can not love someone you'd be a suitable partner for just like you can hate shoes that fit you perfectly.

OccasionalMarvelousArgali.gif

This exchange is amazing

makes sense
"I wanna get married and have alot of kids"

"I love you but I guess we aren't compatible"

^
very common scenario actually

Compatibility = love lol
yo you be trying your best to not understand.....

it's like you read something, and think of the best way to respond to convey you don't even care what they just typed
where did anyone say love was compatibility?

i think everyone said you can still be in love with someone if yall have different views on something

at least i know me and bne said that directly....

makes sense
this might sound judgemental.....

but i think is a horrible example

How about we not use Reesey and D
How? U just said If one person wanted an open relationship (DS) and the other didnt(Reesey) then DS didnt really love Reesey cuz they weren't compatible. Makes sense lol

If Reesey asks him to make a choice and his choice is anything other than continuing to be with her exclusively, it could cause his "love" for her to come in to question for a number of reasons.

It really boils down to being open and honest while on the same page. Not betraying the trust of the person you claim to love. Not wanting to hurt them in any way. And if you consciously make a decision against that....i don't know how deep your love really goes.

Or you are selfish and don't view that person as a true extension of yourself.

yo you be trying your best to not understand.....

it's like you read something, and think of the best way to respond to convey you don't even care what they just typed
where did anyone say love was compatibility?

i think everyone said you can still be in love with someone if yall have different views on something

at least i know me and bne said that directly....

How about we not use Reesey and D

If Reesey asks him to make a choice and his choice is anything other than continuing to be with her exclusively, it could cause his "love" for her to come in to question for a number of reasons.

It really boils down to being open and honest while on the same page. Not betraying the trust of the person you claim to love. Not wanting to hurt them in any way. And if you consciously make a decision against that....i don't know how deep your love really goes.

Or you are selfish and don't view that person as a true extension of yourself.

There's mad reasons u can love someone and not be COMPATIBLE with them to be in a relationship with them. Its not a lack of love. Yall niggas are married and swear that's the way of life. It's not for everybody some people don't want to be exclusive and can still love someone. Idk why that's so hard to understand lol

judah is explaining a hypothetical situation where one person is putting their wants and needs over the person they claim to love....

and how that could call love or the relationship into the question......

the reality may be that love still exists between the two, but it's not being reciprocated at the moment...and this could possibly lead to the two no longer being together......

i guess that could raise another discussion about being in love, and knowing how to effectively express that love....but the love is being questioned absolutely because it's describing a scenario where one's words are not matching their actions

There's mad reasons u can love someone and not be COMPATIBLE with them to be in a relationship with them. Its not a lack of love. Yall niggas are married and swear that's the way of life. It's not for everybody some people don't want to be exclusive and can still love someone. Idk why that's so hard to understand lol

I agree, "marriage" in the way most are familiar is an Christian/Religious practice.

Church, Pastors, before God, Alter walking, blah blah blah .. I've always wondered what folks who are Atheist or do not believe in ANY religion, do when they get married? lol

Anywho, I agree with Goldie... You can totally be in love with someone without marriage.

You don't need the vanilla mans paper to get a great job in America and you don't need the vanilla mans paper to prove you love someone.

lost in all this was the fact that the last 2 pages didnt address the OP

hmmm 90 days? hell, the jigsaw i just bought got a 90 day warranty

with that being said, day 91, that shit could break and i would be s.o.l

so, i think it takes way more than 90 days

Now you moving the goal posts lol

As for the OP:

Theory!

I do not hold a time limit.

It took @DS_ dang near a year to meet my kids LOL

Yet he said he loved me in less than a month and I know plenty of people whom "say" they love someone in less time than that.

Different strokes for different folks.

lost in all this was the fact that the last 2 pages didnt address the OP

hmmm 90 days? hell, the jigsaw i just bought got a 90 day warranty

with that being said, day 91, that shit could break and i would be s.o.l

so, i think it takes way more than 90 days
didnt u also say that it should take no more than 30 days to fuck? smh

How? That was my original point on page 1 lol Marriage aint for everybody, being in a exclusive relationship isn't for everybody lol

I can love someone and not be in a relationship with them. Me not wanting to live my life like the europeans want us to, has nothing to do with a lack of love lol

I agree, "marriage" in the way most are familiar is an Christian/Religious practice.

Church, Pastors, before God, Alter walking, blah blah blah .. I've always wondered what folks who are Atheist or do not believe in ANY religion, do when they get married? lol

Anywho, I agree with Goldie... You can totally be in love with someone without marriage.

You don't need the vanilla mans paper to get a great job in America and you don't need the vanilla mans paper to prove you love someone.
ima do a sand ceremony and fertility dance, to answer your question.

the bolded is bullshit.. you keep bringing up marriage..... i've never brought it up once.. marriage and married life is not the end all or be all of my definition of love.... to automatically assume that with any post i make makes the whole point of the conversation pointless, bcuz like you've been doing in this argument, you keep bringing up erms like marriage and wife to define love, when i never once fell on those......

i 100% understand the argument of people not always being exclusive or even compatible and still being in love with a person... but i also understand that it's going to be really difficult for that shit to fly if the person you are claiming you are in love with doesn't feel the same way....

so to question the existence of love in those situations..isn't judgemental... it's just calling it how it's presented.....

a person who i in love with another person, and vice versa are either on the same page, or working aggressively to be on the same page.....they are typically in some stage of trying to understand and be with each other....which also includes being ex's after enough failed attempts to compromise...

love may not always be solely exclusive, but it is inclusive......if you love someone and you are not involving them in any type of relations you're having with another person..on any level... there's going to be problem there.....

to point out and question the love in situations where one person is actively making the choice to not be inclusive with the person they claim to love is going to happen.....

people can't just do whatever they want i relationships, and expect everything to be accepted int he name of love....another key component to love is communication.....cuz love has to be expressed.... and maybe that's just me talking, but i don't understand love where no one ever tries to show it or express it... and i think it's perfectly reasonable for anyone to make that same conclusion

Nah 3 months aint enough time to get to know someone to me, it may be for others.

Hell the job puts you on a 6 month probation before you become permanent.

Everything doesn't work the same for everybody

Back