Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular character.

They'll probably bring him back as a Lance from another Earth, or write it so that he faked his own death to protect Laurel.

Or maybe Laurel and Sarah were in on it.

lol if he ends up on Legends next season.

Popular character.

They'll probably bring him back as a Lance from another Earth, or write it so that he faked his own death to protect Laurel.

Or maybe Laurel and Sarah were in on it.

lol if he ends up on Legends next season.

He's doing another show on NBC

After 5 months, we know the new Arrow can't be Oliver or THANK GOD his kid. That being said, the season looks to take it back to the brutality. Didn't the comic arc where he went to jail see a more brutal Oliver Queen come out the other side? Interest renewed.

This show has run it's course for me, I don't really care for it. I anticipate Flash, Daredevil, Punisher but this show is just whatever status now

After 5 months, we know the new Arrow can't be Oliver or THANK GOD his kid. That being said, the season looks to take it back to the brutality. Didn't the comic arc where he went to jail see a more brutal Oliver Queen come out the other side? Interest renewed.

Not necessarily.

There's always the multiverse.

So, it could be Oliver or his kid from a different earth.

Yea this season gonna be dope. I liked how it ended too
Hopefully Ollie stays in jail for more than one episode

They need to tighten up the writing and storyline because some of it doesn't make sense.

In particular, Diaz getting to Felicity and William while their under witness protection..........Argus getting there just in time to save them from Diaz........but not in time to capture or kill Diaz?

Kobe smug pic.png

Also, if Felicity doesn't think William is safe in witness protection due to Diaz finding them............does she really think that Diaz won't be able to get to him at a boarding school???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

That's just lazy writing.

Especially considering that the Diaz storyline has gone on for far too long.

Should've been wrapped up last season.

haven't got to it yet...

thought i was going to be in the quiet sanctuary of my home office today... but they called me to DC again... Rockville md to be exact....

best story is oliver's jail story......

they some jack asses on the outside....time to nix this show......it's had it's run....

just let them be reoccurring characters in other shows

best story is oliver's jail story......

they some jack asses on the outside....time to nix this show......it's had it's run....

just let them be reoccurring characters in other shows

damn... you know it's bad when Du saying wrap it up b to some DC shit
:yikes1:

Back