Welcome To aBlackWeb

Surprisingly, this turned out to be one of the best episodes of the season.

Took me a while to take Alvarez (from OZ) seriously as a criminal mastermind, but his origin story makes it seem more believable now.

That was prolly the most comic book episode ever.

Every time Niggaz go to court in the comics, dumb shit like this happen

Mf'ers dropping from the ceiling in the middle of court, niggas kidnapping judges and no one is ever outside in broad daylight when a group of people got guns drawn.

They've actually done a decent job of trying to salvage the show but they really fucked off the the first half this season with all that Cayden James bulllshit when they could've used that time to develop Diaz and make him more of a threat

I'm sorry but I still can't get over Curtis fro getting unbraided when he takes off that little mask, like how does his hair get unbraided in seconds how? Lol

I mean... this season wasn't as bad as The Flash at least
Idk bruh , I think with the flash they will get rid of DeVoe and it will lead to the major storyline of next season which involves the girl Speedster. Arrow didn't accomplish anything in the finale Diaz is still alive, nothing was resolved.

Idk bruh , I think with the flash they will get rid of DeVoe and it will lead to the major storyline of next season which involves the girl Speedster. Arrow didn't accomplish anything in the finale Diaz is still alive, nothing was resolved.

I hope they don't drag that Diaz shit into next season.

No reason for that character to get so much screentime.

Back