Welcome To aBlackWeb

Show peaked and was wack to me after Ra's al Ghul sent Ollie over that cliff. It bounced back with the Prometheus season though. That shit was flames. But then they followed with that wack ass nigga Cayden James and it went back to basura.

tumblr_pupaz0Dazm1qd4rf5o1_1280.jpg

This shit is so fucking trash, I would have though their kids in the future story would have got dropped but nope.

I gave it a chance but I'm not putting myself through this shit.

This shit is so fucking trash, I would have though their kids in the future story would have got dropped but nope.

I gave it a chance but I'm not putting myself through this shit.
Yeah when I seen they were still doing the uninteresting Flashforward I was annoyed. Its just filler.

dont really care for the flash forwards or any of those characters.. and if we're being honest the flashBACKS got tired after like 2 seasons...

that being said the rest of the story was interesting in this first episode to me. Looking forward to see how they pull off the crossover and finally ending this show

After watching titans I can't fuck with cw any more except for black lightning or flash. Shit is corny. Arrow jumped the shark for me and fell off too. I modps def don't fuck with batwoman. That was the worst pilot episode ever.

Back