Welcome To aBlackWeb

damn... you know it's bad when Du saying wrap it up b to some DC shit
:yikes1:
not feeling the Renee and Dinah arc... a new vigilante is stupid, Like Renee really has to be reminded that breaking his agreement ends his immunity and takes him away from his daughter.....dummy

not feeling the Laurel police chief or whatever....you can't be a murderous villain and get redemption that easily......fuck her

william is too much of a victim.....and fuck felicity should know how to fight by now... fuck......

fuck this cliff hanging time travel bullisht... please leave that to the flash.......

diggle is cool.. oliver on his jail shit is cool...

but everyone else sucks......

even a charlie video can't help this season....

seven seasons is a good run.....

not feeling the Renee and Dinah arc... a new vigilante is stupid, Like Renee really has to be reminded that breaking his agreement ends his immunity and takes him away from his daughter.....dummy

not feeling the Laurel police chief or whatever....you can't be a murderous villain and get redemption that easily......fuck her

william is too much of a victim.....and fuck felicity should know how to fight by now... fuck......

fuck this cliff hanging time travel bullisht... please leave that to the flash.......

diggle is cool.. oliver on his jail shit is cool...

but everyone else sucks......

even a charlie video can't help this season....

seven seasons is a good run.....

I was wondering the whole episode.... like why didnt all of team Arrow just join argus with Diggle so they could operate outside of government shit and be good *shrugs*

The whole "I used to be a former vigilante but now im a proper cop and will stop any vigilante I come across" angle seems wack and forced(again)

Exactly.

Their motivation seems flat....

I feel like they all over the place...

It would make more sense if the two of them were still masking up on the low together and got spooked by new guy..... But the way they went at it was really wack...

I'm not impressed at all.

*Aaron Rodgers voice*

R-E-L-A-X.

Yall it's just the 1st episode of the new season. Let's wait how the season goes 1st b4 we start criticizing the fucc outta it after just one episode.

As for Diaz gettin in the apartment...really folks? Yall complaining about that when Star Labs been running an open door policy to criminals for the past 3 seasons now. C'mon mayne.

As for Diaz gettin in the apartment...really folks? Yall complaining about that when Star Labs been running an open door policy to criminals for the past 3 seasons now. C'mon mayne.

It's not really about him getting in the apartment.

It's more about the fact that he was able to find them while they were in the witness protection program...........and Felicity thinking that they'll be safer with her leaving witness protection and William going to a boarding school.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

It's not really about him getting in the apartment.

It's more about the fact that he was able to find them while they were in the witness protection program...........and Felicity thinking that they'll be safer with her leaving witness protection and William going to a boarding school.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Meh. It doesn't make sense how Star Lab keeps gettin house calls from villains, and writers have yet to address this...but it is what it is. Hell, its becoming a running joke now.

But yall complain about something every season. Always sayin they need end the series...lazy writing...plot all over the place...and yet we're still here.

Accept the fact that not every season is gonna get an A+ rating. There's gonna be periods of lil missteps here & there. But is Diaz being able to get to Felicity and Will THAT big of a deal? No. The fact that nearly every fight is in a warehouse that big of a deal? No.

I'm sayin its one episode. Maybe they'll revisit and explain how Diaz got to them. Wouldn't be surprised if Diaz got people on the inside. Possibility.

Meh. It doesn't make sense how Star Lab keeps gettin house calls from villains, and writers have yet to address this...but it is what it is. Hell, its becoming a running joke now.

But yall complain about something every season. Always sayin they need end the series...lazy writing...plot all over the place...and yet we're still here.

Accept the fact that not every season is gonna get an A+ rating. There's gonna be periods of lil missteps here & there. But is Diaz being able to get to Felicity and Will THAT big of a deal? No. The fact that nearly every fight is in a warehouse that big of a deal? No.

I'm sayin its one episode. Maybe they'll revisit and explain how Diaz got to them. Wouldn't be surprised if Diaz got people on the inside. Possibility.

Ending Arrow is a warranted complaint, this show been on a downward spiral for 3 years now. I keep waiting for it to get better but they keep giving us shit.

Oliver in prison was the best part of the show.Hope he stays in awhile. I dunno who is more annoying, William or Felicity. Hopefully William being sent to boarding school means he will barely be in the season.

Didn't even know this came back on. Just seen it on Demand. So where can they go from here? Can't use a decoy as the Arrow. How an he possibly get out of jail and it make sense? Why are they not more concerned with getting Diaz the way they are against vigilantes? How will they explain this time travel shit?

Didn't even know this came back on. Just seen it on Demand. So where can they go from here? Can't use a decoy as the Arrow. How an he possibly get out of jail and it make sense? Why are they not more concerned with getting Diaz the way they are against vigilantes? How will they explain this time travel shit?

I'm sure all will be explained as the season goes

Barry(and probably his daughter too) are gonna fuck up the timeline.......AGAIN

lol

Barry(and probably his daughter too) are gonna fuck up the timeline.......AGAIN

lol

Let's not get started on that shyt. Yall gotta remember...the Earth Barry is currently living...isn't his.

Remember he fucc'd up the timeline so bad, the muthafucca just opted to stay where he's at b/c it was closest to the Earth he's originally from. Lol!

Let's not get started on that shyt. Yall gotta remember...the Earth Barry is currently living...isn't his.

Remember he fucc'd up the timeline so bad, the muthafucca just opted to stay where he's at b/c it was closest to the Earth he's originally from. Lol!

lmao Barry aint shit

Back