Welcome To aBlackWeb

Arrow B team is lame
Curtis is smart but he don’t belong in the field
I still don’t know what Wild dog skillset suppose to be
And Dinah cool but we see she makes emotional ass decisions.

We need solo Ollie back

Cayden James... Cayden James.. Cayden James... I'm literally not even 10 minutes into the episode and they've said dude's name like 30 times. We get it. They need to pull a Prometheus switch up again where they stopped the Vigilante shit and went to a doper villain. This hacker shit is horrible.

Black Siren a cold bitch. There goes Vigilante

Black Siren Laurel>>>>Canary Laurel

Arrow B team is lame
Curtis is smart but he don’t belong in the field
I still don’t know what Wild dog skillset suppose to be
And Dinah cool but we see she makes emotional ass decisions.

We need solo Ollie back

Buss his guns but not hitting anybody, then get his azzz kicked. Lol

Cayden James... Cayden James.. Cayden James... I'm literally not even 10 minutes into the episode and they've said dude's name like 30 times. We get it. They need to pull a Prometheus switch up again where they stopped the Vigilante shit and went to a doper villain. This hacker shit is horrible.

Get to the end and they hint someone else is fucking in the background. At least the writers are trying to right the shit. "If it wasn't... CAYDEN JAMES!!!! who digitally hacked Oliver's pic onto the video, someone close to CAYDEN JAMES!!!!! is a rat! AGAIN!!!!"

Swear if this turns out to be Felicity's dad or the hacker chick, I'm done with this season.

All these niggas need to die in an explosion...Cayden, Wild Dog, Curtis, whoever else wack. Tired of this dry ass storyline

Just thinking about it everyone hated the over the top bad acting of the black female FBI agent and she disappeared like a mother fucker.

Glad Cayden they gotta say my whole fucking name James is gone off the show. Need to cut some more dead weight

The B Team gotta go, they're the ones fucking up.

Oliver kick ed the shit out of Wild Dog, hopefully he's done for good

Back