Welcome To aBlackWeb

I find it funny that the B Team always talking about not being like Oliver but this whole episode they were worse but couldn't see it. Wild Dog firing off shots that could have hit Lance, Dinah beating him into a concussion they even hurt Diggle. Those jackasses way outta control

lol @ Rene getting sonned

Next weeks episode should be good

Last edited:
This is certified ass cheeks for a season. I'm so glad "Cayden James" is gone though. Real talk: has he ever been referred to as just "Cayden" or "James"? I feel like that name is one of the producers' sons and he forced them to use it as much as possible in a coke fueled "genius frenzy" to bring ratings up. Then the replacement is budget Tony Montana. This whole season should be scrubbed. I won't even get on "Cousin Nicky" getting from the secret bunker to the movie theater for the square off and being the catalyst for change.

Took the trillest CW superhero ever and made this shit garbage af. They punishing Amell for dipping for Ninja Turtles and trying to make sure no one hires him again with this material.

Roy got that beer belly now
Got that real life "I came out the closet and was supposed to be a superstar for being gay, but no one gave a fuck or gave me a job" depression weight gain. At least the dude Sam Jones from Smallville left, got in better shape, and became kind of a big deal on social media.

Watching now on DVR...

Shits great....

More team 1 and Nyssa

Team 2 was way too gay

Back