Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Price of Platonic Friendships

Which is why I'm highlighting it as toxic.

Be the change you wanna see in the world

Ain't nothing wrong with being part of a support system for a female you not fucking.

Spread the word....

We in a society where police killing niggaz while smiling on camera....

Police show up when they called
We should be able to police our own
If we're called upon by a woman, we should be ready to help

Not just fuck.

Or not go cuz we know we not fucking.

I had a home girl who I had a legit history with before the wife. But we stayed friends. She was on a date once.... The shit was going bad... The nigga was clearly rolling, she did not feel safe. And was scared as fuck..... She called me.... My wife said "Go"

This shit important bruh.... We need to protect our women. It's bigger than ego. It's lives.

Black women lives matter

This is that new nigga mentality.

While I was single, mad chicks knew if they needed help, hit me up. Didn't matter what it was, you in a bind, I got you as best as I can. Everybody understood I had a grip of female friends. Most were just chicks that were friends with broads I was dating that got cool with me, some were chicks I might have went on a few dates with but nothing came out of it and we just ended up cool. Whatever the case I had their backs and they knew if all else failed, hit me up.

New niggas gotta fuck every broad they know or they ain't helping for shit. Don't know when that started happening, but that's hot the yutes think nowadays

He needs to shut the hell up. Who gives a damn where he from.

There's a point to be made in what he's saying. There's a cultural difference and that difference may have led to this conclusion. Some of the cats I've met from places like Nigeria and Ghana were... Brutish. That is to say they went for the hard press with every woman they met and really didn't like it if she said no.

I honestly feel like the root cause of shit like this and why threads like this need to be made is that there is a huge cross-section of the male population who really don't see any value in women, besides sex. Once niggas start viewing women as whole human beings with something to offer besides pussy, maybe shit will change.

I dunno, man.

There's a point to be made in what he's saying. There's a cultural difference and that difference may have led to this conclusion. Some of the cats I've met from places like Nigeria and Ghana were... Brutish. That is to say they went for the hard press with every woman they met and really didn't like it if she said no.
very true...ill share a story at another time.

I honestly feel like the root cause of shit like this and why threads like this need to be made is that there is a huge cross-section of the male population who really don't see any value in women, besides sex. Once niggas start viewing women as whole human beings with something to offer besides pussy, maybe shit will change.

I dunno, man.

Social media is partly to blame for this too.

More women presenting themselves only as sexual objects..........leads to more men seeing women only as sexual objects.

Our women need to be better protected.

They need to know they have people and places they can go to to be safe and the price is admission isn't sex.

Shits crazy.

Friend zones, platonic friends, love you like a brother.... If you are close to a woman who considers you a friend.... Be a friend. Just be a fucking friend. A friend could have saved her life.... But the dude molested her... I'm kinda irritated about this one...
tenor (8).gif

I said this and got called crazy and unstable

It's the same argument I made with men flexing. Stop thinking that shit is sweet...dem niggaz savages out dere!!!

Women should be able to feel sexual and he sexual, but know..theres another side of this, beware

This is that new nigga mentality.

While I was single, mad chicks knew if they needed help, hit me up. Didn't matter what it was, you in a bind, I got you as best as I can. Everybody understood I had a grip of female friends. Most were just chicks that were friends with broads I was dating that got cool with me, some were chicks I might have went on a few dates with but nothing came out of it and we just ended up cool. Whatever the case I had their backs and they knew if all else failed, hit me up.

New niggas gotta fuck every broad they know or they ain't helping for shit. Don't know when that started happening, but that's hot the yutes think nowadays

It was around even when we was younger and coming up. Go check the IC and look at any thread on whether or not men and women can be platonic friends. The vast majority was against the idea and repeatedly said hanging around women w/o the intent to fuck them is a waste of time. Niggas called anybody who thought different all sorts of shit.

I dunno, man.

I been telling these niggas this for years now...they don't care

And it's niggas with attitudes like this that hurt the issues more than they help it

Idk, I get homie's first point. Check it.....

I was just listening to the latest ABW podcast and @Duwop mentions his homegirl was on a date with a nigga, nigga starts acting all weird, maybe high on some shit and homegirl got uncomfortable, homegirl calls Du for the rescue, Du tells his wife, daps her up and puts on the cape and go save his homegirl.

Me, personally. I wouldn't walk into this situation cause you dont know what you're walking into. I have a family who needs me. I don't know what can happen if I leave out that door. I'm pose to risk that cause my homegirl is having a bad tinder date? Its that toxic? Is that really bitch nigga shit?

I've seen threads on here where niggas won't even jump in domestic disputes to save a black woman from getting her ass beat.

So idk.

Last edited:
Idk, I get homie's first point. Check it.....

I was just listening the latest ABW podcast and @Duwop mentions his homegirl was on a date with a nigga, nigga starts acting all weird, maybe high on some shit and homegirl got uncomfortable, homegirl calls Du for the rescue, Du tells his wife, daps her up and puts on the cape and go save his homegirl.

Me, personally. I wouldn't walk into this situation cause you dont know what you're walking into. I have a family who needs me. I don't know what can happen if I leave out that door. I'm pose to risk that cause my homegirl is having a bad tinder date? Its that toxic? Is that really bitch nigga shit?

I've seen threads on here where niggas won't even jump in domestic disputes to save a black woman from getting her ass beat.

So idk.
Good points.

I think it all comes from taking advantage of trust on both sides so people don't know what to believe.

I think we all ran into someone we was standing up for only for the truth to come out and we standing up for wrong.

But we can't put that on everyine because of a few.

We gotta be able to police ourselves.
I been saying this for years.

We don't need the police but then people gotta act like they got sense ....

We can't let shit slide.....And people can't be trying to act out because the cops won't be called.

Back