Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Price of Platonic Friendships

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Our women need to be better protected.

They need to know they have people and places they can go to to be safe and the price is admission isn't sex.

Shits crazy.

Friend zones, platonic friends, love you like a brother.... If you are close to a woman who considers you a friend.... Be a friend. Just be a fucking friend. A friend could have saved her life.... But the dude molested her... I'm kinda irritated about this one...

They need to know they have people and places they can go to to be safe and the price is admission isn't sex.

Shits crazy.

Friend zones, platonic friends, love you like a brother.... If you are close to a woman who considers you a friend.... Be a friend. Just be a fucking friend. A friend could have saved her life.... But the dude molested her... I'm kinda irritated about this one...

Crazy shit is, she was trying to get to a church for safety after apparently leaving her home due to already having been assaulted.

And it's niggas with attitudes like this that hurt the issues more than they help it

Literally just had this conversation.

Niggaz like this are toxic as fuck. Not gonna derail with negativity. But niggaz gotta get their heads out their own asses. There are prolly a few dudes she could have stayed with... But niggaz be too salty when they can't smash

Which is why I'm highlighting it as toxic.

Be the change you wanna see in the world

Ain't nothing wrong with being part of a support system for a female you not fucking.

Spread the word....

We in a society where police killing niggaz while smiling on camera....

Police show up when they called
We should be able to police our own
If we're called upon by a woman, we should be ready to help

Not just fuck.

Or not go cuz we know we not fucking.

I had a home girl who I had a legit history with before the wife. But we stayed friends. She was on a date once.... The shit was going bad... The nigga was clearly rolling, she did not feel safe. And was scared as fuck..... She called me.... My wife said "Go"

This shit important bruh.... We need to protect our women. It's bigger than ego. It's lives.

Black women lives matter

This broke off from the conversation about the young black activist that was seeking shelter from a bad environment and subsequently was raped and killed.

I was having a conversation earlier about how toxic the mindset is that you can't have a close female friend without it being sexual.

And I feel stories like this highlight that shit. Men did this to her. Men that were not out for her best interest, but tried to present themselves as such.

This is a real fucked up story. And something that I feel could be completely avoided simply if more men were operating under the mindset that women don't owe them sex.

The issue as I see it as dudes are putting their dicks ahead of their hearts

Why does it have to be "if she ain't fucking, then it's none of my concern"

Why can't you just be a decent human being

And if you one of the niggas who clown your homie for having a buncha platonic relationships with females instead of trying to fuck them then you are part of the fucking problem

Grow tf up you bitch ass nigga

Like I ain't even saying hop in front of no bullets....

I'm just saying, if a young sister you know needs a place to crash until she finds a safe environment. Can you supply that without smashing? Or trying to smash?

And I ain't talking about old ass family niggaz with money n shit...

Shorty was young, like 19.... In her circle, that friend likely didn't exist.

And I've personally seen that situation far too often

Shits crazy.

i totally agree.

i have been told some ladies sometimes feel pressured and dont like to ask for help when they really need it because of something that happened to them or a close associate cuz some dude thought it was owed or it was his time to shoot his shot or im helping you out type shit.

it actually makes it harder to help those that need help.

Like I ain't even saying hop in front of no bullets....

I'm just saying, if a young sister you know needs a place to crash until she finds a safe environment. Can you supply that without smashing? Or trying to smash?

And I ain't talking about old ass family niggaz with money n shit...

Shorty was young, like 19.... In her circle, that friend likely didn't exist.

And I've personally seen that situation far too often
this is what is now called simping.

offering a lady any kinda help without wanting something in return......people think the guy is weak and being taken advantage of.

so no one wants to be that guy.

that in turn leaves those ladies out there alone or feeling like they dont have anyone to turn to.

i totally agree.

i have been told some ladies sometimes feel pressured and dont like to ask for help when they really need it because of something that happened to them or a close associate cuz some dude thought it was owed or it was his time to shoot his shot or im helping you out type shit.

it actually makes it harder to help those that need help.
That was my whole rant...

I normally don't vent a whole lot on topics.... But my stomach legit knotted up on this one...

Like I do feel guilty, that's on us as black men.... Cuz I know far too many men who wouldn't have answered a call from a woman in her situation unless they was getting something.....

And that mentality has to change

The issue as I see it as dudes are putting their dicks ahead of their hearts

Why does it have to be "if she ain't fucking, then it's none of my concern"

Why can't you just be a decent human being

And if you one of the niggas who clown your homie for having a buncha platonic relationships with females instead of trying to fuck them then you are part of the fucking problem

Grow tf up you bitch ass nigga

For years I've said niggas who can't see woman as anything more than something to fuck got issues and niggas called me all sorts of gay, lesbian, soft etc when in reality they, and some of you niggas on ABW is the "they" i'm talking about cuz ya'll called me these things on the IC whenever the topic came up, were admitting they didn't even see woman as full human beings. Shit is disturbing as fuck

That was my whole rant...

I normally don't vent a whole lot on topics.... But my stomach legit knotted up on this one...

Like I do feel guilty, that's on us as black men.... Cuz I know far too many men who wouldn't have answered a call from a woman in her situation unless they was getting something.....

And that mentality has to change

i get you rant and its justified. more people should feel like this.
i wanted to say something in that thread.....but i felt it wasnt the place.

but.....i kinda knew it would be this type shit would come out due to all the chaos.
i made a post asking everyone here to be sure they check on the women and kids in their families cuz the predators was about to prey while shit was going wild.

i know people can get distracted but we still gotta protect our own.

like you said...be the change you want to see.

but how many people want to see that change?

if people out here saying fuck the police, cool......we now need to become the police of our communities.
chaos is never good for women and kids. and twice as bad for our women. simply because people see them as the easiest targets.

Back