Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Price of Platonic Friendships

It doesn’t IMO. well not anymore.

A few men did look at women that way and then a few women looked at men that way. It was a small Minority but now it’s most. The chicken or the egg is irrelevant as of 03/08/2022. Fixing one will not fix the other so the blame and answer has to be shared among both. Unless your saying you fix the man part of the problem and the women will follow?

I have my reasons which contributed to it but one of them will not be well received around here.
Jay z told niggas to stop wearing jerseys and wear button ups and literally overnight, that's what niggas did lol.

Don't tell me what can't be fixed if the message is coming from the right person.

My biggest issue is that men to this day still view women as sexual objects and they act accordingly based on that.

Jay z told niggas to stop wearing jerseys and wear button ups and literally overnight, that's what niggas did lol.

Don't tell me what can't be fixed if the message is coming from the right person.

My biggest issue is that men to this day still view women as sexual objects and they act accordingly based on that.

But the issue is not a just a man. It’s both, men and women. I can’t say in the year 2022 that if men change women will change because we have evolved past that line of thinking and the burden is on both sexes. We all playing the part and both have to fix it.

But the issue is not a just a man. It’s both, men and women. I can’t say in the year 2022 that if men change women will change because we have evolved past that line of thinking and the burden is on both sexes. We all playing the part and both have to fix it.
Now I agree with the way your phrased this.

Men and women don’t look at each other other than sex or money.

It’s not a man problem. It’s a man and woman problem that’s being pushed across all platforms.

shit like OF and IG making it worse and making the view of each other drift farther into the void

This isn't what I was referring to.

It was around even when we was younger and coming up. Go check the IC and look at any thread on whether or not men and women can be platonic friends. The vast majority was against the idea and repeatedly said hanging around women w/o the intent to fuck them is a waste of time. Niggas called anybody who thought different all sorts of shit.

I 100% remember this the whole attitude was females where the enemy and this is what 10-15 years niggas chased off every female poster with intent shit was gay

Back