Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

Why don't you try looking in the cinema forum?

Why are you trying to Google search the thread? Lol
My nigga I DID. My biggest pet peeve is when someone is struggling and folks just laugh at them and don't even help. Trust me I spent waaaaay too long to find something that shouldn't even be this hard to find.

Reactions: GNS
My nigga I DID. My biggest pet peeve is when someone is struggling and folks just laugh at them and don't even help. Trust me I spent waaaaay too long to find something that shouldn't even be this hard to find.

Here you go fam:

Here you go fam:

Thanks man, btw this is what shown at the top for me of Reel Talk just so y'all can see I'm not trolling.

Screenshot_20210321-112031_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: GNS

The best way to find a thread is to use a keyword, ie Snyder, then check the "search titles only" box. Then you'll get all the threads with Zack Snyder.

The best way to find a thread is to use a keyword, ie Snyder, then check the "search titles only" box. Then you'll get all the threads with Zack Snyder.
Brother I promise I did that. If you do that right now, you will get a "no results" response. It worked when I did league though. I did it last night and it wasn't working for some reason. Just expected this to be stickied and it wasn't on the "what's new" or even "reel talk"

Back