Welcome To aBlackWeb

The issue was WB brass was listening to a toxic minority of idiots who overemphasize the most shallow parts of the MCU: bright colors, one liners, smiling, and Joss Whedon...

Joss Whedon, who made the worst 2 Avengers movies and did such a bad job on his second MCU film Kevin Feige kicked him to the curb.

This boils down to the folks at WB/DC not having faith in their product so they keep fuckin with it.

I fuck with marvel heavy but some of their fans are some of the most terrible critics and nitpicky assholes if its not 100% comic accurate type shit. Marvel for the most part stays the course though with their overall vision.

It shouldnt be that easy for WB/DC to switch everything up the whims of a vocal minority

I largely forgot most of the theatrical release so this basically a new film to me.

I'm glad it's rated R. Fuck them kids

I didn't make it all the way to 29 for everything to be catered to 12yr olds

Dope as hell. Way better than the theatrical version. The characters were fleshed out and shit actually made a little more sense. I liked the original for what it was but this blew that out the water.

Ciaran Hinds (Steppenwolf) , Amy Adams (Lois Lane) , Joe Morton (Dr. Silas Stone) , Ben Affleck (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Wilhem Defoe (Vulko) , Diana Lane (Martha Kent) , Jason Momoa (Aquaman/Arthur Curry) , Jared Leto (Joker) but most importantly Ray Fisher (Cyborg/Victor Stone) shall get nominated to the Oscars and the Emmies for the performance given by all of them in Zack Snyder's JL. Niggas steals the show and Fisher was hammering so brilliantly and earnestly he made a top class act cast-studded legion of some of the most brilliant actors of Hollywood pass for tourists.

Fuck the Halmada/Johns/Berg/Whedon quatuor to this day.

AbandonedDazzlingAmurminnow-size_restricted-1.gif

Brainiac on the big screen would be really interesting

I think that Brainiac has always been there, right under our nose, and both BvS as well as ZSJL confirmed it.

Superman Scout Ship is an organic computer who possesses the science, knowledge and history of 100,000 worlds, enhanced the already exceptional-genius tier Lex Luthor's vast intellectual capabilities into those of a full-fledged supergenius-- as well as adopting the head-shaved cut as his new trademark card (Brainiac is bald) , can somehow foresee the future and is profoundly afraid of both Darkseid, Doomsday, the prospect of an apocalyptic future and Dark Superman.

What else do we need to get that the Fortress of Solitude is the Living Machine? A sabotaged not-so-prequel-but-intented-to TV adaptation to Man of Steel featuring a time-travelling Brainiac trying to collect Krypton and kill Superman's grandfather?

There has some iterations of DC Comics mainstream storyline where Brainiac winded up being reduced to the state of a organic planetary computing system by Kryptonians aeons before the days of Jor-El and the Doom of Krypton. I think that Snyder gets inspired by it.

EDIT: Remember the biomechano-nanotechnologic tentacles seen in the Scout Ship while the creation of the New Doomsday in BvS?

vast improvement over the 2017 version. i’m not sure what the plan is moving forward (if DC/Warner even have one) but i would love to see them follow up on the seeds that were planted in this film

a few gripes that i had...

i wasn’t a fan of this films music choices. yeah that WW chant was annoying as fuck but they had some other bad ones too

batman felt useless to me. i understand he’s dealing with alien forces here but others mentioned bruce being a genius, calculated, one step ahead, etc. i didn’t get that here, unless i missed it . it felt like they narrowed his purpose down to only having faith and throwing money around. his line about buying the bank was cold af though. batman was my favorite superhero growing up so maybe i’m taking this shit too personal lol

Movie made a lot more sense. Steppenwolf's motivations and power were fleshed out much better. Intro of the non-trinity characters was much better and didn't feel as rushed.

I like how they made it somber in the beginning to show how impactful Superman's death was. The most popular superhero dying should be serious. They just glossed over it in the theatrical cut.

Overall just a better movie story telling wise and cinematically.

Better than the first movie. But they still tried to stuff too much in one movie. They should build on the individual characters first than do a justice league. Especially with the anti-life equation. They just dropped that in there when they could have hinted at it on the superman and wonder woman movies.

800eaca676a0a7a97396650e0671993080e67308.gifv

a499ebe9398eed47b3a73c0079eba0cd48aea379.gifv

46eba06ab538939ab567de9a80c5bd606ac7be05.gifv

aad18bfdf006842cb5ecc6bdc7500af082ef824c.gifv

77c8961dc4ccec97396b9a21acedb74c07c5018c.gifv

Back