Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watched the first 2hr last night and last 2 hr today. Whedon version I fell asleep on. This one a way better movie. I may rank it #2 or #3 after man of steel

Last edited:
Thats another MINOR gripe I have with this movie... when Superman was fuckin everybody up at the memorial..

Batman... who is right next to a buncha cops that have their guns trained on Superman is like "Clark ... wait.. This isnt you Clark.. Hold up Clark!!"

The Lois ass shows up and shouts "Clark" as well.

I guess to hell with the secret identity cuz each and every one of them cops heard that shit lol
Ok so confession

I still haven't seen man of steel and assumed she was all loose lipped because I assumed they must've just revealed it in that movie 😂😂

Yeah, it's not happening. Zack Snyder already came out and said they were done but even if WB decides to bring Snyder back he has damn near been online giving away the story on how he would handle the sequels.
I read what he had planned and liked some but really didn't like some other things. He can always think of something else though. He could take from the comics or even the animated shows/movies because they're great

I think they've already made a couple movies. Don't know if they'd work with what the Snyder Cut did

I got another grip..I don't like ole girl as Lois...she ain't what I pictured as a Lois..maybe a Lana Lane.....like Lois is supposed to have jet-black hair for starters, she just didn't come off to be as the Bratty, noisy, full of confidence stubborn all in a good-way news reporter.

This one was just trying to be too wholesome. And they had Sups too damn attached to her. It was like she was more of his weakness than kryptonite

Prefect example when he was whipping niggas asses it was Lois calling his name to make him stop!? Like what the hell..is he a little kid listening to his mom..

Like nahhhh that aint it.

U can get all the food u want at the hospital....no need for no snarky faggot ass attention seeking reply....u ever find urself here pm me
I don't ever wanna read another response from a male on this site call me sassy ever again 🤣

Then you called me a faggot so clearly this struck a nerve.

I'm sorry man. I didn't know calling someone a meme would get this kinda traction/reaction.

I hope you have a blessed day

I got another grip..I don't like ole girl as Lois...she ain't what I pictured as a Lois..maybe a Lana Lane.....like Lois is supposed to have jet-black hair for starters, she just didn't come off to be as the Bratty, noisy, full of confidence stubborn all in a good-way news reporter.

This one was just trying to be too wholesome. And they had Sups too damn attached to her. It was like she was more of his weakness than kryptonite

Prefect example when he was whipping niggas asses it was Lois calling his name to make him stop!? Like what the hell..is he a little kid listening to his mom..

Like nahhhh that aint it.
Valid gripe, but I'll allow it 😌

Back