30 minutes in and Steppenwolf already tougher in this version. We just watched Justice League last night and me and my brother been sitting here asking each other "Was that in the original? I don't remember half of this stuff."

I got another grip..I don't like ole girl as Lois...she ain't what I pictured as a Lois..maybe a Lana Lane.....like Lois is supposed to have jet-black hair for starters, she just didn't come off to be as the Bratty, noisy, full of confidence stubborn all in a good-way news reporter.

This one was just trying to be too wholesome. And they had Sups too damn attached to her. It was like she was more of his weakness than kryptonite

Prefect example when he was whipping niggas asses it was Lois calling his name to make him stop!? Like what the hell..is he a little kid listening to his mom..

Like nahhhh that aint it.

Gotta disagree on this one.. Lois ALWAYS been dude weakness... in damn near every iteration of the character its been her and kryptonite lol

Gotta disagree on this one.. Lois ALWAYS been dude weakness... in damn near every iteration of the character its been her and kryptonite lol
Why do you think this is?

I think she is the closest thing that makes him feel what it's like to be human

I know the "love" they have per the mythology. Just annoyed me for Snyder's versions...as I stated it started w the actress, she doesn't have the look and as a whole to me, the personality didn't hit.

I don't think any of the movies version pacing wise made me cared about it. Just annoyed me.

I don't ever wanna read another response from a male on this site call me sassy ever again 🤣

Then you called me a faggot so clearly this struck a nerve.

I'm sorry man. I didn't know calling someone a meme would get this kinda traction/reaction.

I hope you have a blessed day
I know I know i .... that was an open invite btw if u ever find urself here at any point in ur miserable life and I’m still posting here

just PM me... it’s that simple

bookmark this post so u don’t forget

I know the "love" they have per the mythology. Just annoyed me for Snyder's versions...as I stated it started w the actress, she doesn't have the look and as a whole to me, personality didn't hit.

I don't think any of the movies version pacing wise made me cared about it. Just annoyed me.

I'll agree this one is the least interesting version of lois lane that I can remember tho

I know I know i .... that was an open invite btw if u ever find urself here at any point in ur miserable life and I’m still posting here

just PM me... it’s that simple

bookmark this post so u don’t forget
I'm not miserable though. I have breath in my lungs and a beautiful daughter and I'm here talking about the taste of chicago and the synder cut with my internet peeps. Life is good.

But I'll be headed that way soon and I'll look you up✊🏾

I also wanna thank brotha Elzo for using snarky instead of sassy. I've been waiting for someone to use the correct word when describing my responses to them.

I'm not miserable though. I have breath in my lungs and a beautiful daughter and I'm here talking about the taste of chicago and the synder cut with my internet peeps. Life is good.

But I'll be headed that way soon and I'll look you up✊🏾
* saved *

• Goat
Reactions: AP2.5
Yooooo this shit delivered!

Im drunk af but fuck it, this was one of the best damn comic books movies I’ve ever seen. Apparently I needed this shit in my life lol.

Barry breaking the speed force to undo the disaster was amazing and Cyborg was on point. The action, the score and dialogue etc, good shit.

absolutely superb film and whoever posted that they should let Snyder finish his trilogy was spot on...Great entertainment.

Yooooo this shit delivered!

Im drunk af but fuck it, this was one of the best damn comic books movies I’ve ever seen. Apparently I needed this shit in my life lol.

Barry breaking the speed force to undo the disaster was amazing and Cyborg was on point. The action, the score and dialogue etc, good shit.

absolutely superb film and whoever posted that they should let Snyder finish his trilogy was spot on...Great entertainment.
He didn't break the speed force, he ran faster than the speed of light

• Ether
Reactions: Hundredeyes
Just finished it. Now, I don't like to insult folks and try to keep it as possible as can be but uhhhhh...Joss Whedon is a dickhead and WB should have let Snyder do his thing.

Just finished it. Now, I don't like to insult folks and try to keep it as possible as can be but uhhhhh...Joss Whedon is a dickhead and WB should have let Snyder do his thing.
I think we was just doing what the studio wanted.

I think the issue was trying to "top marvel"

Just make the best movie you can and see where it falls...I get competition.. But you gotta be in your own bag to truly compete.

The Snyder cut isn't better than infinity war.... But with enough time.... If Snyder ever surpassed his JL... You never know🤷🏿‍♂️