01eb2d290712d9636106d572cfe77d8797acaecb.gifv

59edc0cc5863f594d892d0ea6c92df08d736fad9.gifv

64ebc30a8fd5066bfd7cccf51bd60013467ae43d.gifv

fe1d3ad3ab1a1e7db406be86d2ef6a8497ba6546.gifv

9ed801a88592ece487e79101d2c71ead4d7a5469.gifv
More characters they just threw in their with no introduction. They are part of wonder woman's world but they only ever showed ares out of all the gods. How you just gonna add the king of the gods zeus like a d list character?

They should let Snyder oversee all DCEU projects from now on, so there’s at least some cohesion and a general vision. We could finally get that standalone Flash movie that the studio didn’t want to green light because it was too “dark”.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
We all agree that Zack Snyder has seen the theatrical version right? Whether he admits it or not?

What are the chances Joss Whedon eventually fires back and says "love or hate my version, but some of the shit you disliked about it came from Zack."

I'd kinda like to know just how much Zack left out after audience reaction to The theatrical version.

• Ether
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
I also laughed how the humans tried to hide the box compared to the others. I know they were not as advanced as the others but they just hid it on a 3 foot hole and left it.
Lol...I’m waiting for the pitch meeting for this on YouTube, that shit was hilarious

They should let Snyder oversee all DCEU projects from now on, so there’s at least some cohesion and a general vision. We could finally get that standalone Flash movie that the studio didn’t want to green light because it was too “dark”.
It would be dope if that joker scene was actually part of his Vision of what flashpoint is...like Barry trying to stop that future is what actually initiated this universes flashpoint. This Barry don’t seem to give a fuck about his mother being dead

Not a gripe, but something worth noting

Zeus power level is up there with Odin

Both are ridiculously op'd

Like almost every conflict the avengers dealt with Odin could have solo'd

Odin beats Thanos as easily as Thanos beat Hulk

However, mcu never showed him in battle. His character was very essential to Thor's development... But I think they were careful to keep him out of battles cuz it might have confused casual fans..... It was easier to just look at him as a old man.

Yet Snyder thought it would be cool to have Zeus in the first fight against Darkseid.

Zeus is an Old God
Darkseid is a New God

Zeus and Aries putting the beats on Darkseid makes perfect sense... But at the same time I understand people going

"How df they beat Darkseid so easily, but we're supposed to be afraid of him?"

I don't know if they really will do the New Gods movie.... But people need to see more from that side of the multiverse. A lot would be placed into proper perspective.

That was a much younger Darkseid without
his omega beams and armor

• Goat
Reactions: A-one
Not a gripe, but something worth noting

Zeus power level is up there with Odin

Both are ridiculously op'd

Like almost every conflict the avengers dealt with Odin could have solo'd

Odin beats Thanos as easily as Thanos beat Hulk

However, mcu never showed him in battle. His character was very essential to Thor's development... But I think they were careful to keep him out of battles cuz it might have confused casual fans..... It was easier to just look at him as a old man.

Yet Snyder thought it would be cool to have Zeus in the first fight against Darkseid.

Zeus is an Old God
Darkseid is a New God

Zeus and Aries putting the beats on Darkseid makes perfect sense... But at the same time I understand people going

"How df they beat Darkseid so easily, but we're supposed to be afraid of him?"

I don't know if they really will do the New Gods movie.... But people need to see more from that side of the multiverse. A lot would be placed into proper perspective.

That was a much younger Darkseid without
his omega beams and armor
I know of the old god's powers but they should have been introduced in wonder woman first.

Reactions: Duwop
Right I sobered up and rewatched some parts and my opinion on it - it being one of the greatest comic book films - hasn’t changed, it’s an instant classic...

Darkseid chopping that Lantern in half and getting humbled by the Old Gods was like a comic or animated series brought to life, the R rating in correlation with the way they displayed the various characters powers is unmatched imo, they made no comprises with that Lantern and one could argue that some were overpowered - Supes?!- or toned down - WW - but shit was spot on.

That running back in time climax scene was goat, I came into this film expecting them to lose it all in the end but Cyborg and Flash came trough, Ray Fisher really had a brilliant performance.

My only ‘gripe’ was Batman not being an asshole and you could tell they ran outta budget with that Martian Manhunter CGI lol.

Reactions: A-one and Duwop
We all agree that Zack Snyder has seen the theatrical version right? Whether he admits it or not?

What are the chances Joss Whedon eventually fires back and says "love or hate my version, but some of the shit you disliked about it came from Zack."

I'd kinda like to know just how much Zack left out after audience reaction to The theatrical version.
nah Joss will stay quiet, after all the allegations of him being abusive have came out in the last couple months.

Reactions: Lion_Heart