Welcome To aBlackWeb

Batman told these niggaz he had 6 satellites

Cyborg can hack everything.

They could instantly know where Steppenwolf was.

"We're going to the batcave"

Definitely didn't need to be rated R though. They added some blood and a couple fucks. Nothing that completely changes the movie without them

on the contrary fam, imo the (sometimes subtle) brutality is what set them apart from most other comic book films or the MCU.

Not the greatest allusion but compare the action of this with the action in the Falcon n The WS: Falcon was murdering mofos left and right but it still had old skool ‘a team’ vibes, without the R rating it seemed like kiddy violence...

like Marvel is Nintendo & DC is Sony...

Like I said it was the same fuckin movie and I do have my own opinion. So fuck off I can't help that your feelings are hurt.

I said what I said.
It's your OPINION that it's " the same fucking movie"waaaah!*sob* boo-hoo o' woe is me!" Yet your still wrong and that's a FACT.

I think all super hero films should be 4 hours long or at least 3. Wasnt end game 3 hours long? You get more out of them. When x men drops i want it to be 3 hrs and 15 minutes.

I thought this was dope. 8/10. Gave it 2 watches over the weekend.

But if niggas don't stop acting like they just cut all those scenes out 4 yrs ago and didn't redo the fucking movie (which they did well like they should have) I'm going to fucking scream.

Those 2 hours added to the film weren't just some loose change in snyder's back pocket.

Back