Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

DCEU Superman is not dumb. We're speaking about the son of a ninth-level intelligence Kryptonian savant who was competing at science fairs at age 7, reading Plato's Republic at age 13, later mastered the basics of Phantom Energy physics within a couple of days in MoS, and singlehandedly staged an investigation against Batman for lather discovering about the Dark Knight's public identity within a week in BvS.

He's almost as smart as Batman or Albert Einstein, whose both Incommensurable Genius IQ level intellects notches them on high seventh-level/lowest eighth-level intelligence country.

He would have been suspicious of Batman's unusual jewellery from the start. Bruce is all about taking down an enemy in the dark.
Batman used kryptonite gas on him. He was beating su0es ass then the gas wore off and Superman got recovered his strength. That's not how kryptonite works.

Batman used kryptonite gas on him. He was beating su0es ass then the gas wore off and Superman got recovered his strength. That's not how kryptonite works.

After having seen MoS, you should already suspect that exposure to Kryptonian polluated ecosystem as well as its radioactive minerals doesn't affect Superman the same way it affects him in comic books. He seems to recover fastly from exposure.

Ciaran Hinds (Steppenwolf) , Amy Adams (Lois Lane) , Joe Morton (Dr. Silas Stone) , Ben Affleck (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Wilhem Defoe (Vulko) , Diana Lane (Martha Kent) , Jason Momoa (Aquaman/Arthur Curry) , Jared Leto (Joker) but most importantly Ray Fisher (Cyborg/Victor Stone) shall get nominated to the Oscars and the Emmies for the performance given by all of them in Zack Snyder's JL. Niggas steals the show and Fisher was hammering so brilliantly and earnestly he made a top class act cast-studded legion of some of the most brilliant actors of Hollywood pass for tourists.

Fuck the Halmada/Johns/Berg/Whedon quatuor to this day.

AbandonedDazzlingAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

Brainiac on the big screen would be really interesting

I think that Brainiac has always been there, right under our nose, and both BvS as well as ZSJL confirmed it.

Superman Scout Ship is an organic computer who possesses the science, knowledge and history of 100,000 worlds, enhanced the already exceptional-genius tier Lex Luthor's vast intellectual capabilities into those of a full-fledged supergenius-- as well as adopting the head-shaved cut as his new trademark card (Brainiac is bald) , can somehow foresee the future and is profoundly afraid of both Darkseid, Doomsday, the prospect of an apocalyptic future and Dark Superman.

What else do we need to get that the Fortress of Solitude is the Living Machine? A sabotaged not-so-prequel-but-intented-to TV adaptation to Man of Steel featuring a time-travelling Brainiac trying to collect Krypton and kill Superman's grandfather?

There has some iterations of DC Comics mainstream storyline where Brainiac winded up being reduced to the state of a organic planetary computing system by Kryptonians aeons before the days of Jor-El and the Doom of Krypton. I think that Snyder gets inspired by it.

EDIT: Remember the biomechano-nanotechnologic tentacles seen in the Scout Ship while the creation of the New Doomsday in BvS?

Bruh, the Snyder Cut thread has pretty much been on the 1st page since the thread was made.
Real shit I have used the search engine with "search titles only" review the "what's new" about 5 pages in AND search on Google typing "synder a black web" and STILL don't see shit. Can y'all just post the link if it's so easy to find because I truly don't see it. I would do a screen recording video so I can show yall I'm not tripping but I don't feel like doing all of that.

Real shit I have used the search engine with "search titles only" review the "what's new" about 5 pages in AND search on Google typing "synder a black web" and STILL don't see shit. Can y'all just post the link if it's so easy to find because I truly don't see it. I would do a screen recording video so I can show yall I'm not tripping but I don't feel like doing all of that.
Why don't you try looking in the cinema forum?

Why are you trying to Google search the thread? Lol

Back