Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

Because they meant the end of the Universe... let alone of the Multiverse or even all of the universes, as suggested by ZSJL.

Brainiac's primary purpose is to gather insight about sapient life: collecting and shrinking down to bocal sizes entire planetary civilizations throughout the galaxy in order to immortalize their achievements under a stagnant state of dimensional suspension.

He cannot "thrive" the way he want to, if Darkseid ever acquire a hand on both the Last Son of Krypton and the Anti-Life Equation. That could explain why it was initially intented that a future-timeline Brainiac travels back to the last centuries prior the Doom of Krypton in order to prevent Kryptonians's own self-demise-- and consequently, that Jor-El later starts to scrutizine Earth as a suitable foster homeplanet to his only child, thus preventing the apocalyptic series of events to unfold.

Brainiac was perhaps meant all this time to be revealed as the overarching antagonistic antivillain savior of the TV show "Krypton" .

My nigga I DID. My biggest pet peeve is when someone is struggling and folks just laugh at them and don't even help. Trust me I spent waaaaay too long to find something that shouldn't even be this hard to find.
Well this can't be about me when I've made guides about got to better navigate the site using the search feature

But you should've searched for justice or league imo

I see you figured it out though so that's all that matters

@Inori, here they go fucking shit up again

giphy.gif

Back