Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Can you explain world war for Biden?
The middle east, we keep acting like we're against Israel's genocide but won't stop funding/arming them. Their whole military campaign is being done with U.S. money with no conditions. Iran is constantly close to getting involved over spillover between Hezbollah and other affiliates.

Russia/Ukraine is a lil diff bc while Russia should've never invaded it's a lie to say it was completely unprovoked. Then when u have situations like Zelensky blaming Russia for missiles that hit Poland when it was actually Ukraine's mistake and instigating escalation the likelihood for shit spiraling increases. Not to mention the Russian missiles being moved to Cuba. Let's not forget that very recently North Korea is now getting involved with Russia.

It can all be a bluff and hopefully things stay contained until peace is reached but u can't deny we're closer to a world war than we've been since the last one.

Last edited:
All biden had to do was not intentionally, willfully, systematically ignore his loyal black base

If that Mummy had something to offer us we would've had his back and the Democratic party wouldn't be in desperate scramble mode right now

Fam the court is already like 5-4 conservative. Does no one any favors to make it 7-2.

I couldn't gaf about biden or the dems at this point and tbh I never really did in my adult life. Them supreme court picks trump everything for me rn no pun intended.
I was under the impression that the court was 6-3 conservative

Republican appointees – Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Neil Gorsuch, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett

Back