Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Michelle has basically said ya'll not gonna hype me up like you did Hilary and then play in my face. Her and Barack are living their best empty nester life...

I feel like it's anti-black to even suggest her name because it's like saying they're they don't care about the racism and pure Evil she will face, just save us!

Plus she still grieving the loss of her mom...

I’m not sure if anyone else can beat Trump at this point, but they damn sure have a better shot than Biden.

I will say this, if Biden does drop out, anyone that would only stay home because of Biden needs to get out there for the new person considering he’s giving them what they want.

Shudder to say, even if that’s Kamala.

CopMala could NEVER beat Tangerine Face, no matter how many Project 2025 threats are made.

What SHOULD happen is Biden stays, faces Donnie Dumbass, wins, THEN resigns.

Also, he needs to start exercising those real POTUS powers since the SCOTUS has exercised theirs.

Last edited:
I can’t see the Democrats keeping the White House if Biden steps away. Not unless there’s some massive groundswell of support for whoever get nominated… and you know that process is gonna be a hot mess.

They always want Black women to mule for others and save the day , but nah , not this time .America is going to take this L come November , Michelle Obama is enjoying retirement and her money.

To even announce that Biden is stepping down is admitting defeat

Whoever they get to replace him in *checks calendar* July is not going to WIN THE PRESIDENCY. It takes a lot longer than 5 months to get familiar with a candidate

Depending on the candidate I don’t think it’s impossible, but that’s the thing. I can’t think of anyone else capable of this that would wanna run at this point given the timing.

I’m not sure if anyone else can beat Trump at this point, but they damn sure have a better shot than Biden.

I will say this, if Biden does drop out, anyone that would only stay home because of Biden needs to get out there for the new person considering he’s giving them what they want.

Kamala has been a disappointment imo

I'm not saying I wouldn't vote for her if they rolled her out there but that's gotta sting knowing you are right there and they are talking about replacing him with anyone other than you

If Biden does choose to step down, I will vote for whoever is on the Democratic side of the ticket. Since I've been able to vote I've always voted Democratic. The Republican Party every 4 years wants to take this country back 60 - 70 with the ideas they propose. Trump has held The G.O.P. by the balls for nearly 10 years. This guy is a narcissist, crook, and a racist. He is the embodiment & last stand of White Supremacy.

If Democrats win the election a lot of serious changes need to be made and the Supreme Court is one of them.

I hope the Dems are not dumb enough to switch candidates 5 months from an election. Trump and Co would have a field day...
They'd just need someone competent and not looking like deaths door. Though the best window was right after the debate

Hammer away at trumps obvious lies and his maga cult until election

Yea… if they are even considering this they need to do it now. Don’t fuck around and have it be the beginning of August & this question is still out there.

Back