Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
Might as well start that here:

Meet all the candidates from each party.....

The Republicans....
1686013436430.png

The Democratic candidates:

1686013540856.png

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 9.06.15 PM.png

1686013612175.png

The 3rd party candidates.....

1686013653298.png

We'll add (and subtract) more as it happens...

Why do they think Chris Christie is running? He ain't goin very far if he even does.....

I don't think we'll get a field of good candidates till at least 2028, when both Donnie Dickwad and Grandpa Joe are long gone from this position.

I don't want Biden or Trump as President

After going throught the current candidates I don't want to vote for most most of them and don't believe them lol

I might need to vote third party lol.

But I also feel like it's not enough like minded black folks to vote as a unified voting block in 2024

I really am on some revolutionary burn it all down type shit.... bring the apolocayse on

But I also feel like it's not enough like minded black folks to vote as a unified block successful in 2024

I really am on some revolutionary burn it all down type shit.... bring the apolocayse on

Im still a realist so I cant rock with that lol. We really need ranked choice voting on all levels in the US tho. wouldnt solve everything but itd be a hell of a start

Im still a realist so I cant rock with that lol. We really need ranked choice voting on all levels in the US tho. wouldnt solve everything but itd be a hell of a start

On a basic level of running the US we have been shown over and over how uncivilized and unproductive
This ruling system has gotten.

And idk I am jaded because all these people get paid by lobbyist and really owe those groups their loyalty not the people who vote them office. I really feel our government here is corrupt beyond our imagination

I have also been watching Designated Survivor lol but I feel it's such a replica of our government here.

A bunch a back scratching and bank transfers

Wish I can find that old ass thread where I asked ppl what they would do if it came down to trump v Biden again

Yeah that's a real hard decision....

I feel like Trump and the Republicans are for the most part in your face with the bullshit

Biden is smiling in your face while doing some fraudulent shit behind your back

I wouldn't want either to represent this land mass and it's people.

On a basic level of running the US we have been shown over and over how uncivilized and unproductive
This ruling system has gotten.

And idk I am jaded because all these people get paid by lobbyist and really owe those groups their loyalty not the people who vote them office. I really feel our government here is corrupt beyond our imagination

I have also been watching Designated Survivor lol but I feel it's such a replica of our government here.

A bunch a back scratching and bank transfers

I mean we see how the game works. We clearly need powerful lobbyists for black interests

I mean we see how the game works. We clearly need powerful lobbyists for black interests

Yeah your right about that, but history shows that every time the game is won ( by blacks or minorities) according to the rules they set... they change the rules or feel they are above them.

I understand how not voting is not necessarily the way to get the control and power that's needed for the laws we want to be passed and enforced.

But this ain't jumanji.... gotta be an out. We don't wanna play the game anymore

After going throught the current candidates I don't want to vote for most most of them and don't believe them lol

But I also feel like it's not enough like minded black folks to vote as a unified voting block in 2024

Nothing wrong with going third party if they align the most with what you want (even if it's so little but more than the others)

The way Trump has the Republican base so mesmerized that politicians have let that man breeze through the primary twice is crazy. You mean to tell me at this point none of them can come up with a strategy to beat him in a campaign????

The way Trump has the Republican base so mesmerized that politicians have let that man breeze through the primary twice is crazy. You mean to tell me at this point none of them can come up with a strategy to beat him in a campaign????
At least Nikki Haley is trying to put up a fight but at some point she eventually gone have to tap out. Trump gives no fucks. Got court cases damn near every month and haven't been to one debate. Trump has had the G.O.P. by nuts since 2016. The Republicans enabled Trump to do w/e he wanted during his term as President and this is the results.

Back