Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Can you explain world war for Biden?
“I believe the most solemn duty of the American president is to protect the American people. If America shows uncertainty and weakness in this decade, the world will drift toward tragedy.”

I don’t keep up too well as most with politics as much as others but so far we have Ukraine/Russia, Israel/Palestine, there is still the threat of China/Taiwan. When you take a look at world news there seems to be more chaos than in recent years. Meanwhile on our on soil we are unprotected and at division with each other. I think what most if not all people should agree with is the guy that is running our country isn’t running our country.

I'm genuinely surprised that Democrats aren't pushing someone like Wes Moore (Gov of MD) as a leading presidential candidate for their party

Traditionally the incumbent president gets the nomination from his party and nobody runs against him.

The logic is that the party has to convince swing voters that their candidate is doing a good job.

“I believe the most solemn duty of the American president is to protect the American people. If America shows uncertainty and weakness in this decade, the world will drift toward tragedy.”

I don’t keep up too well as most with politics as much as others but so far we have Ukraine/Russia, Israel/Palestine, there is still the threat of China/Taiwan. When you take a look at world news there seems to be more chaos than in recent years. Meanwhile on our on soil we are unprotected and at division with each other. I think what most if not all people should agree with is the guy that is running our country isn’t running our country.
China and Taiwan aren't going to happen. We wouldn't let that happen

I was thinking there was something more specific. What you've mentioned are just events happening during his presidency. While trump in office could actually start something. With a felony he's not allowed to enter a lot of nations but he'd be our president. There's a ton of national security questions for that. What happens if a nation says no and he says something provoking and threatening

Back