Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Fam the court is already like 5-4 conservative. Does no one any favors to make it 7-2.

I couldn't gaf about biden or the dems at this point and tbh I never really did in my adult life. Them supreme court picks trump everything for me rn no pun intended.
The Supreme Court is 6-3 conservative.. And the next 2 mostly to step down are that racist Alito & that coon Thomas.. If Trump wins…

I'm genuinely surprised that Democrats aren't pushing someone like Wes Moore (Gov of MD) as a leading presidential candidate for their party

The shills be so annoying and be fooling themselves they never muster an ounce of critic and repeat these stupid notions of loyalty...

I'm talking about these familiar online black faces never mind the niggas on tv

We GeT RiGhT tO wOrK

The same tired shit...

I'm voting against Trump for sure but its absolute insulting and ridiculous the shit people delude themselves into believing.. about so called saving democracy..as if that happens as if whats happening. Whats being planned stops election day

Its all campagian marketing there are real problem without real fervor/leadership

I'm genuinely surprised that Democrats aren't pushing someone like Wes Moore (Gov of MD) as a leading presidential candidate for their party
The Jigga has only be a governor for like a year or 2.. But I think he does got next in 2028 .. If he decides to run.. I like he more than the governor of Cali or that tubby Gov of Illinois…

The shills be so annoying and be fooling themselves they never muster an ounce of critic and repeat these stupid notions of loyalty...

I'm talking about these familiar online black faces never mind the niggas on tv

We GeT RiGhT tO wOrK

The same tired shit...

I'm voting against Trump for sure but its absolute insulting and ridiculous the shit people delude themselves into believing.. about so called saving democracy..as if that happens as if whats happening. Whats being planned stops election day

Its all campagian marketing there are real problem without real fervor/leadership
I mean with the plans trump and his maga cult have if he's elected would definitely be a start in ruining democracy... there's some crazy shit in those policies

I don’t even understand why you’d even want to be president at that age, or even Trump’s age. That desire for power or narcissism or whatever it is must be a mf.
Trump actually doesn't want to be president but it's apart of his gimmick and also pride. The networks, crazed fans and a great deal of companies wanted him in the chair more than he cares for it.

I don’t even understand why you’d even want to be president at that age, or even Trump’s age. That desire for power or narcissism or whatever it is must be a mf.
They are at the age when staying busy keeps them alive , it’s a reason why so many politicians in America are in their 70’s and 80’s are still office and would rather die in office than to retire.

Trump actually doesn't want to be president but it's apart of his gimmick and also pride. The networks, crazed fans and a great deal of companies wanted him in the chair more than he cares for it.
Trump just want to be President so he can pardon himself from those charges & cases that's not looking great in his favor. Biden & Trump are both too old to be running, but Trump is old & crazy af which is scary b/c he can get us into so much bs.

Back