Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
The “she’s not black” line is an attempt to get more black votes, or at least fewer black votes for Kamala. It’s the same talking points these hardcore FBA/ADOS people use so they think it might appeal to enough black people.

If they didn’t have their base sewed up they’d be calling her black for sure.

I don't know about that. I'd agree if they were saying that to black audiences. Like the commentators on FOXNews regularly say that shit, and they know full well Black people don't watch FOX in significant numbers. Trump will say the shit in a rally in Iowa that has 6 black people that are already on the MAGA train. I really think they just don't know what to do. They had a plan for Biden, but are completely lost for what to do against Kamala so they are just throwing shit at the wall.

I don't know about that. I'd agree if they were saying that to black audiences. Like the commentators on FOXNews regularly say that shit, and they know full well Black people don't watch FOX in significant numbers. Trump will say the shit in a rally in Iowa that has 6 black people that are already on the MAGA train. I really think they just don't know what to do. They had a plan for Biden, but are completely lost for what to do against Kamala so they are just throwing shit at the wall.
They air his talking points in media all the time so he’s never just speaking to his audience at a rally.

But I do agree part of it could be him floundering.

Some cons in the vid:

Sounds like it would be a bad idea.
There's also this from CNBC today tho:
View attachment 1372555

not sure I get the point dude is making at the end about taxing "luxury" items. Are they not already taxed or am I missing something?

Even if they aren't planning on taxing unrealized gains SOMETHING has to be done to make sure these folks are putting up some money. Way too many loopholes

not sure I get the point dude is making at the end about taxing "luxury" items. Are they not already taxed or am I missing something?

Even if they aren't planning on taxing unrealized gains SOMETHING has to be done to make sure these folks are putting up some money. Way too many loopholes
They suggested taxing the loans they take out against their assets that sound like a much better idea

He’s playing more than chess.

What’s his endgame here?
It’s a bait. Because even if he really means what he says it can’t be trusted so by extension it throws shade her direction. The trip part however is that if it was intended to be shade, the fact he even uttered those words could inadvertently end helping her campaign in some funny kind of way.

The alternative is that he genuinely meant what he said and has no angle whatsoever (yea, right) other than that’s who he would rather deal with, for whatever reason.

The “she’s not black” line is an attempt to get more black votes, or at least fewer black votes for Kamala. It’s the same talking points these hardcore FBA/ADOS people use so they think it might appeal to enough black people.

If they didn’t have their base sewed up they’d be calling her black for sure.
I don't think they're trying to get more black votes for Trump, but more like trying to keep the excitement down at the possibility of having a black woman president. So many blacks came out and voted for Obama strictly to vote a black man in office...

Back