Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
You know what's kinda weird. I think the country has gotten more openly racist since the MAGA movement became a thing. So the right wing attacks on Kamala are pretty weird to me. Like they are really sticking with this "She isn't black" narrative, which is odd given that when Obama was running, a lot of those same people were using the fact that he was black as the criticism. I'm actually surprised they are using dog whistles now and that more of them aren't just coming out and saying they don't want a black woman as president.

You know what's kinda weird. I think the country has gotten more openly racist since the MAGA movement became a thing. So the right wing attacks on Kamala are pretty weird to me. Like they are really sticking with this "She isn't black" narrative, which is odd given that when Obama was running, a lot of those same people were using the fact that he was black as the criticism. I'm actually surprised they are using dog whistles now and that more of them aren't just coming out and saying they don't want a black woman as president.
The “she’s not black” line is an attempt to get more black votes, or at least fewer black votes for Kamala. It’s the same talking points these hardcore FBA/ADOS people use so they think it might appeal to enough black people.

If they didn’t have their base sewed up they’d be calling her black for sure.

Back