Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
lol who cares it’s coming down to her vs the racist convict

Imagine questioning her qualifications while her opponent is not allowed to vote
Lmao

I don't understand it. Niggas are spinning any positive or any support for Kamala at all into propaganda or Dem worshipping.

How about niggas just aren't fucking stupid. They act like niggas can't walk and chew gum.

Kamala is not new to the spotlight and she has been very well known in politics for at least a decade now.

Niggas are trying to act like she just got on the scene today and people are either worshipping her or falling for propaganda. Do niggas not realize that she was one of only 3 Black Senators when she was elected? It was Kamala, Tim Scott, and Cory Booker. That's it.

Since Kamala left the Senate to become VP they added Warnock and Butler was pointed who replaced Kamala's seat.

Why is it hard for niggas to see that not only are Black Senators rare, but it's not a scheme or luck to get to where they are at. If it was then we'd have more Black Senators.

Plus the muthafuckas that she's running against are way less qualified than she will ever be.

I thought it was consensus that she won that first primary debate especially with the way she went after Biden
And that the biggest reason why I aint fuck with her she played politics with her background used it as a prop then kissed his ass that shit was weak to say the least

It's amazing the difference in shit coming out about Walz vs JD Vance. It's clear the Trump administration either did little to no vetting on Vance or they really truly think his cult will follow whoever he endorses as good.

I’m not telling anybody not to vote for her and I’m not even mad at the sudden switch up.

My bachelors is in advertising/PR so I have always been fascinated by what works and doesn’t work from a messaging standpoint.

Since KH was announced, they have not missed a single note, it’s been an absolute master class in promotion.

But I still have those pesky things called memories

Keep swinging Mister B brother

You'll get on first base eventually

You're advocating for stricter voting rights without even realizing it. Unless of course, you do realize it.................
How is this making voting rights stricter? By asking citizens to complete a basic test to determine their knowledge of their own government?

So we already know that there's very much disproportionate level of education given to people in different areas. So you're basically advocating for a system that would continue to entice those in power to continue to make those is poorer areas dumber and less educated to keep them put of the voting booths. And guess who that would affect the most?
Ignorance people and poorly educated people.

You do know we have Google now, right?
Keep swinging Mister B brother

You'll get on first base eventually
Fuck you…..again.

How is this making voting rights stricter? By asking citizens to complete a basic test to determine their knowledge of their own government?

Fuck you…..again.

not knowing the answers to all them questions shouldnt stop someone from being able to cast their vote for someone that may increase funding to schools and adult education programs, or healthcare initiatives, job programs etc.

Fuck you…..again.

It's amazing you're a teacher. There's still places in this country with not only inconsistent good internet access but also some who simply don't have it on their own. As for the poorly educated...which areas do you think rank worst in education in this country and it's not by design. You're pushing for an idea that will disproportionately affect Black people negatively. And encouraging keeping those Black people even more underfunded and uneducated. Maybe stop spending so much time pushing shitty nicknames for politicians and actually look up the history of what you're suggesting.

Back