Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
You think the US would be cool with a biracial woman and Jew running the country??
Do Jews not run the country already? 🤔

She's a brown so she'll be ight. They knew what they signed up for when they allowed her dumbass to be on the ticket as VP. Her playing emergency president was always was an option for them.

Do Jews not run the country already? 🤔

She's a brown so she'll be ight. They knew what they signed up for when they allowed her dumbass to be on the ticket as VP. Her playing emergency president was always was an option for them.
They do not. They give money to push their special interest, but at the end of the day we live in country that still feels it should be ran by older white protestant men.

They do not. They give money to push their special interest, but at the end of the day we live in country that still feels it should be ran by older white protestant men.

Think thats still gonna be the case in like 10 years? I kinda feel like our generation collectively and younger moved further away from organized religion as a whole especially pertaining to politics but I could be wrong

Think thats still gonna be the case in like 10 years? I kinda feel like our generation collectively and younger moved further away from organized religion as a whole especially pertaining to politics but I could be wrong
I think we're at the beginning of seeing that change happen and that's part of the reason so many are clinging onto Trump. It will be interesting to watch if Shapiro decides to run in 2032...

If that was the case this time around tho, the brown token wouldn't stand a chance and does this not count as a special interest for them? Given the landscape for politics the last decade, for most of those whites, it's Trump or bust and the other side is so desperate to get rid of him, they'll take what they can get. That's all this every been about.

It’s honestly better for men in the long term that the first female president is not somebody viewed as extremely capable. If that wasn’t true, Biden would have been the last male president.

My experiences in corporate America have shown me that women in executive positions are typically many times more effective at their jobs than their male counterparts.

She's capable. Don't fall for racist nonsense.

From reporting on CNN Shapiro basically talked himself out of the job. What he wanted was to be more like co-presidents.

But in addition to that IMO I don't think America is ready for 2 "others" running the country.

How dare he. If it was a white male would he have had the audacity to do that? Doubt it.

That’s not what Democrats were saying back in 2019

Don’t fall for prisoner of the moment nonsense

You don't know what you're talking about.

Kamala was considered a rock star politician prior to her failed effort in 2019.

Don't take my word for it. Here's a New Yorker profile of her back in 2019, which I read at the time.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Kamala was considered a rock star politician prior to her failed effort in 2019.

Don't take my word for it. Here's a New Yorker profile of her back in 2019, which I read at the time.

Find somebody else to gaslight…I’m good

From reporting on CNN Shapiro basically talked himself out of the job. What he wanted was to be more like co-presidents.

Israel is going to hell in a handbasket right now. Last week they had a riot on a military base after Israeli military police started arresting soldiers for rape. Netanyahu basically just started a new regional war for the fuck of it because he knows Biden is a lame duck.

The WORST thing Kamala could do to her youth vote turnout is draw focus on that by picking a guy who called Palestinians "battle minded", sided with Netanyahu over Obama, and compared Gaza protestors to the fucking KLAN. And that's why this particular antisemitic accusation, is some bullshit y'all. Because if it was a catholic nigga named Bob Smith with the same opinion history, it'd be the same kind of problem.

You don't want your base arguing with each other over Israel, you want them talking about Trump & Vance being weirdos who will take your birth control, Plan B, and abortion pills away.

She needs someone with a milquetoast personality to not get outshined

Shapiro is better at standing in front of a crowd and doing his best Obama impersonation. It's charming, but imho his actual political attacks be some weak "um actually sir" type shit too often. Nobody wanna hear that We Go High shit rn lol.

Walz know how to Ether a muhfucka and twist the knife.....he's the better attack dog. Democrats need to stop acting like pussies and this guy embodies that.

Also his record of progressive policy achievement as Governor is far more impressive than Newsom or Pritzker, second only to Whitmer's really.........Shapiro can't even raise PA's minimum wage from $7.25.........

Back