Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Trump is afraid of dogs and hates pets in general. Why are people letting a scammer like Trump make them think that he is more relatable than literally any other politician?

Lmaoo. Idk shit about Tim Walz. But it shows how funny American politics works when the main reason the dude from PA didnt get picked is because hes Jewish and pro Israel.

Dems said they reallt cant lose the Muslim/Arab vote.

Lmaoo at Muslims and Cubans picking the next president.

Funny because Muslims will vote for Dems and Israel with continue killing Palestinians, and Cubans will vote for Republicans and Cuba will still be under crippling sanctions that starve their people.
I’m not understanding the problem here🧐🤨

Last thing we need is another Zionist in a position of power, gleefully cheering on genocide

I’m not understanding the problem here🧐🤨

Last thing we need is another Zionist in a position of power, gleefully cheering on genocide
Im not disagreeing with you.

100%

My point is, i wish that was the real reason and not oh shit we need to trick the Muslims into voting for us.

The Harris/Walz regime will still sell guns to Israel.

Most VPs don’t make a difference it’s the person @ the top of the ticket.. If you looked at politics for even a short period of time that should be known…
While this may have some validity, a lot of people can't or time separate the two

Pretty sure there were some niggas on here from Louisiana that didn't wanna hear it when niggas were telling them about voting. Look what happens when you actually elect candidates that will do meaningful and impactful shit.

@Knock_Twice 👀

Uhh you do recall so-called "literacy tests" where they were overwhelmingly used to stop or prevent black people from voting right?
Those questions were inane and intentionally designed to confuse people.

The questions I provided are very simple ones and direct related and relevant to the election.

Last edited:
Keep shilling for this

Keep shaming black people for not supporting this

There are several Democrats that have run campaigns on providing free college for Black people and other benefits like free healthcare, childcare, and free lunch, but niggas didn't vote for them.

Y'all need to be honest and come out and say that you don't support anything unless it's 100% Black which is ignorant as fuck in a country built like America is.

Those questions were inane and designed to confuse people.

The questions I provided are very simple ones and direct related and relevant to the election.
Its totally irrelevant you can answer all these questions affirmatively and also be "highly educated" and vote someone based on the harms they ste going to bring to people whom you view as inferior...

Knowing applying and doing dont always shake hands...

HRC campaigned on universal Pre-K that would be free. HRC campaigned on free community college for people in households that make less than $50K per year.

Niggas didn't vote for that though. Instead, you had the majority of niggas on here who were not even old enough to truly grasps the Crime Bill or her Super Predators comments, peddling right wing talking points.

Those same niggas were calling her Crooked Hillary just like they are calling Kamala, Copmala, and they got the nickname from a racist white man who is a legitimate crook himself.

You niggas are not even fake deep.

You're just dumb my nigga.

Keep swinging Mister B brother

You'll get on first base eventually

Back