Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
epi2jfkmtygd1.jpeg

Lmaoo. Idk shit about Tim Walz. But it shows how funny American politics works when the main reason the dude from PA didnt get picked is because hes Jewish and pro Israel.

Dems said they reallt cant lose the Muslim/Arab vote.

Lmaoo at Muslims and Cubans picking the next president.

Funny because Muslims will vote for Dems and Israel with continue killing Palestinians, and Cubans will vote for Republicans and Cuba will still be under crippling sanctions that starve their people.

Lmaoo. Idk shit about Tim Walz. But it shows how funny American politics works when the main reason the dude from PA didnt get picked is because hes Jewish and pro Israel.

Dems said they reallt cant lose the Muslim/Arab vote.

Lmaoo at Muslims and Cubans picking the next president.

Funny because Muslims will vote for Dems and Israel with continue killing Palestinians, and Cubans will vote for Republicans and Cuba will still be under crippling sanctions that starve their people.
All of those university students protesting a bit ago. Need those votes

As I was saying previously:

There really should be an competency exam that everyone must take before they can vote. This shit is ludicrous how much ignorance is being allowed to have a say in this country. Simple questions too:

1) This election will determine the ____ President of the United States.

2) The President is the head of the _____ branch of government.

3) There are ___ total members of Congress, and 100 of them make up the Senate.

4) The Vice President is also President of _____.

5) The first 10 Amendments of the Constitution make up the ______.

80% passing should be the requirement to vote based on these questions. These are facts kids learn in 6th Grade, and EVERY voting American should be required to know this in order to understand who/what they’re voting for.

There really should be an competency exam that everyone must take before they can vote. This shit is ludicrous how much ignorance is being allowed to have a say in this country. Simple questions too:

80% passing should be the requirement to vote based on these questions. These are facts kids learn in 6th Grade, and EVERY voting American should be required to know this in order to understand who/what they’re voting for.
Plato said 2400 years ago that Democracy inherently illogical.

According to Plato, in a Democracy the power to rule lies with the people, but people are dumb as fuck and have no clue on how to rule, which is a skill.

In other words, cant have a democracy because not everyone should be allowed to vote cause mfers are dumb.

And that was 2400 years ago.

And here we are.

Lol I'll be honest the only one I didn't know was the number of congress. That's an odd number to memorize for me lol

This is cool and all but knowing this means jackshit

Back