Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
The amount of people pointing at the president for the market pull back is surprising, but maybe I shouldn't be surprised. The pullback doesn't even have anything to do with the president. You're seeing the results of over-leveraged accounts and a domino effect of them shedding risk due to recent interest rate hike in Japan. lol.
Nothing new here. Every president gets blamed for the market.

I would’ve said Shapiro to help with the Rust belt swing states: PA, Ohio, Wisconsin in particular.

Minnesota has gone blue since 1972, so unless Shapiro had serious 🚩🚩on his jacket, I would’ve thought the Dems would gone younger to appeal to more Millennials/Gen Z voters.

Last edited:
I would’ve said Shapiro to help with the Rust belt swing states: PA, Ohio, Wisconsin in particular.

Minnesota has gone blue the last couple of elections, so unless Shapiro had serious 🚩🚩on his jacket, I would’ve thought the Dems would gone younger to appeal to more Millennials/Gen Z voters.
You think Gen Z, who is heavily pro-Palestine, would have been cool with a VP who is a former IDF soldier?

Donnie Dumbass’ll just call them both “crazy Commies.”

Hasn’t he been doing that the entire time?

He’s been throwing random names at Harris just to see what sticks.

All he had to do was just call her CopMala, and the black votes rolls right away from her.

All he had to do was just call her CopMala, and the black votes rolls right away from her.
Are we that stupid

Minnesota has gone blue since 1972, so unless Shapiro had serious 🚩🚩on his jacket, I would’ve thought the Dems would gone younger to appeal to more Millennials/Gen Z voters.
He does have the whole Murder/Suicide coverup that will blowup the second he is picked.

I have no idea how that did not tank him when he ran for Governor.

You really trying to get that Copmala shit off lol. Trump calls her that he looks like a fucking idiot taking his cues from Twitter

Thank god, picking Josh Shapiro would be Kamala and her team blowing an easy layup.

Shapiro was TERRIBLE, he just cant stop working with Republicans for evil shit or being on the wrong side of scandals. Thats on top of him being super zionist.

Walz used a slim margin to pass their whole agenda in one year in MN, thats how you work across the isle.

It's a good VP pick. From a black standpoint, I don't expect Walz to stand for anything in particular. From a general good of the country standpoint, he's pretty good. Based on his stances and what he's done as a governor, I'd actually rather him be the presidential candidate than Kamala.

Walz is actually to the left of Kamala Harris on policy so that helps her bring back in the progressive vote that left the party

The more and more I think about it, it makes perfect sense mister B was in the band

All them niggas are socially awkward. I don't know a single person that was in the band that out grew that part of themselves

Him being Jewish was definitely a factor sadly lol

He'll probably run in '32 because I doubt he'd run against an incumbent in '28 unless she somehow really screws up

Back