Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
But that was 4 years ago.

Right now the dems need them college votes and the arab/muslim votes.

Politics a dirty a dirty game.

Walz is a progressive. That will get the ticket more of the college votes since younger people lean more left. The only way they are going to get the arab/muslim votes is by taking a stronger stance against Israel. I don't know how far Kamala will go with that, but she's already made stronger statements than Biden did.

There are several Democrats that have run campaigns on providing free college for Black people and other benefits like free healthcare, childcare, and free lunch, but niggas didn't vote for them.

Y'all need to be honest and come out and say that you don't support anything unless it's 100% Black which is ignorant as fuck in a country built like America is.
You trying to talk down on people voting based on voting “100% Black” is ironic. You clearly vote based on color too-just Blue and Red as opposed to a black and white.

Case in point: you’re in here with full throated support for Kamala and she hasn’t even put out a platform lol.
Why are you concerned about the sex of other people's kids? You niggas are weird.

Weird ass nigga.

Lol no. California just passed a law that they can recognize your child having a “new gender” without even telling you and schools can even make it against the rules to tell you as their parent.

I don’t know if you have children but as a parent, the idea of the school keeping secrets about my child from me is alarming as it would be for any parent in their right mind. That doesn’t make anybody “weird”.

The fact that you chose to use the word “weird “ just shows that you parrot any talking points that come from Liberal twitter, MSNBC, or, CNN.

You trying to talk down on people voting based on voting “100% Black” is ironic. You clearly vote based on color too-just Blue and Red as opposed to a black and white.

Case in point: you’re in here with full throated support for Kamala and she hasn’t even put out a platform lol.

Lol no. California just passed a law that they can recognize your child having a “new gender” without even telling you and schools can even make it against the rules to tell you as their parent.

I don’t know if you have children but as a parent, the idea of the school keeping secrets about my child from me is alarming as it would be for any parent in their right mind. That doesn’t make anybody “weird”.

The fact that you chose to use the word “weird “ just shows that you parrot any talking points that come from Liberal twitter, MSNBC, or, CNN.
Case Closed

Minnesota is also one of top 5 worst states when it comes to black women and black equity in America but I should care about this white man who "overseeing" this? Niggas are truly gullible

Where are you getting this data from? Minnesota has the highest Somali population in the entire country.

Minnesota is also one of top 5 worst states when it comes to black women and black equity in America but I should care about this white man who "overseeing" this? Niggas are truly gullible

Where are you getting this data from? Minnesota has the highest Somali population in the entire country.

Mattaer of fact, why don't you list the rankings of states when it comes to Black women and Black equity?

I wanna see something.............

Back