Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
The loudest and most ignorant niggas are always the ones shouting the most wrong shit.

Niggas don't understand basic democracy but they think that they have a gotcha by pointing out something that they view as anti-Black.

These same niggas that do nothing but DIVIDE BLACK PEOPLE UP THEMSELVES, love to turn around and act like every Black person in America moves in lock step.

You niggas will never speak for the majority as long as you are in your ADOS/FBA bubbles.

This is exactly why scammers like Umar have as big of a platform as they have. Niggas love to feel like they're doing something. Even if the something is looking stupid as fuck.

There are several Democrats that have run campaigns on providing free college for Black people and other benefits like free healthcare, childcare, and free lunch, but niggas didn't vote for them.

Y'all need to be honest and come out and say that you don't support anything unless it's 100% Black which is ignorant as fuck in a country built like America is.
"A country built like America is" was built by black American slaves you fucking shill. And we haven't been compensated so why the fuck should I give a fuck about anyone else when I'm sitting at the bottom of the totem pole?

This running mate is pro sex change for kids and pro free money for illegals, so KAMALA is doubling down on anti-black agendas that you fucking minions are going to keep tap dancing for

These people don't plan on doing shit for Black America, nothing you Babble back to me can change that

Your Go along to get along attitude is complicit with your own demise

And niggas be eating this shit up. Guarantee that the majority of Black people that repeat these Republican talking points about California have never even been there before.

What is a Liberal Extremist? Giving kids free lunch, making college affordable, making sure your tax dollars get used to actually make things better, affordable childcare. Those are extreme? Really?

What bubble are niggas living in?

"A country built like America is" was built by black American slaves you fucking shill. And we haven't been compensated so why the fuck should I give a fuck about anyone else when I'm sitting at the bottom of the totem pole?

This running mate is pro sex change for kids and pro free money for illegals, so KAMALA is doubling down on anti-black agendas that you fucking minions are going to keep tap dancing for

These people don't plan on doing shit for Black America, nothing you Babble back to me can change that

Nigga shut up.

You can't even define Black America.

This is a lazy ass take. This sounds like a nigga that doesn't understand how our government works. Sounds like a nigga that's in the society but refuses to understand how it moves. You sound exactly like the type of nigga that Republicans are after. Niggas that are racist and think that voicing their racist opinions makes them viable. You want to be a white man so bad. That's why they're recruiting niggas like you. You'll never be one of them though. They'll just make you feel like you belong. You and your talking points.

Why are you concerned about the sex of other people's kids? You niggas are weird.

Weird ass nigga.

You don't know what Black America is. A Governor signs a bill providing free lunch for kids and free college for families making under $50K and you're still saying that this does nothing for Black people when the majority of the people that this impacts ARE BLACK.

That's why you are racist. You don't understand shit unless it's only Black but even then you still don't understand shit because like I said before, you don't even know what Black America is.

Its totally irrelevant you can answer all these questions affirmatively and also be "highly educated" and vote someone based on the harms they ste going to bring to people whom you view as inferior...

Knowing applying and doing dont always shake hands...
I disagree. I think that people with at a FUNDAMENTAL level of understanding can at least have a responsible vote.

Maybe we should test the candidates, too.

Besides, there’s no way you can say that treating the most important position of power in the free world as nothing more than a Prom King-Queen contest has really worked out for anyone.

I disagree. I think that people with at a FUNDAMENTAL level of understanding can at least have a responsible vote.

Besides, there’s no way you can say that treating the most important position of power in the free world as nothing more than a Prom King-Queen contest has really worked out for anyone.

You're advocating for stricter voting rights without even realizing it. Unless of course, you do realize it.................

YT weird boy is very mad…

He’s got a point about her getting in front of media and answering questions. I give some grace cause I could only imagine how much of a whirlwind it’s been for the past couple of weeks, but it needs to happen soon.

And she needs to outline her agenda soon.

I’m thinking she has until next week to deliver as I know this week will be all about campaigning in the battlegrounds with her new VP.

So we already know that there's very much disproportionate level of education given to people in different areas. So you're basically advocating for a system that would continue to entice those in power to continue to make those is poorer areas dumber and less educated to keep them put of the voting booths. And guess who that would affect the most?

Trump is afraid of dogs and hates pets in general. Why are people letting a scammer like Trump make them think that he is more relatable than literally any other politician?

Angela Merkel was famously scared of dogs, she had a meeting with Putin and he tried to humiliate her by having a lot of dogs appear.

She handled it like a professional

Im not disagreeing with you.

100%

My point is, i wish that was the real reason and not oh shit we need to trick the Muslims into voting for us.

The Harris/Walz regime will still sell guns to Israel.
Majority of the pro-Palestine protesters in the US who can vote are not Muslims…not sure why you’re so zeroed in this

Meanwhile, Republican Governors are signing Heart Beat Bills and Right To Work Bills for kids. There's no reason why Governors shouldn't be doing cool shit like this all the time. It takes little to no effort.

Majority of the pro-Palestine protesters in the US who can vote are not Muslims…not sure why you’re so zeroed in this
Because Muslims make up 2% of the population in Minnesota. Biden needed Minnesota to win the election and barely won it.

The worry this whole time is that if Muslims and their neighbors who listen to them didnt vote for Biden over his support for Israel, then Biden would lose the election.

Same math for Kamala.

So my point is winning the Muslim vote in Minnesota was a big part of this choice.

Back